Red Poisonous Toxic Lysergic Acid Diethylamide Queen

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by xRizlaRichx, Jan 19, 2014.

1. Brown/Yellow spottings on leafs. dont know what is it from.

Sorry, I couldnt do white balance this time because it blurred out those "stains" and you couldn't see them when If I were to modify the colors.

Attached Files:

Can you get a macro shot of those and the undersides? 

3. Absolutely, I'll take some later on today, I'll take them out of the tent or something or turn the lights off and take the picture so the yellow light doesnt interfere.

4. @[member="ChefZiggy"] I can't find my macro lens :S The 17-50MM isn't really giving me any nice close up shots, But I think the problem was the light being too close to the plants. You know, I was playing with them all the time, rolling them up and down. I've had several occasions where the lights were very very close to the plants because I managed to control the temps but I guess HPS too close to the plant is not a very good idea.

Day 38 of Veg (Week 5)
    Day 17 of Flower for the 3 Bag seeds (Week 2)

Applied some LST. Unfortunately, one of the plant, I stretched it too hard and it made a "pop" noise like a tire went flat or something and the pole had a tiny crack as if air came out of it. I immediately stopped and let it be. You'll see it in one of the pictures bellow, there's like a curvy bump in the middle.

Attached Files:

5. #85 iNeedPot, Feb 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2014
    Applied some LST. Unfortunately, one of the plants, I stretched it too hard and it made a "pop" noise like a tire went flat or something and the pole had a tiny crack as if air came out of it. I immediately stopped and let it be. You'll see it in one of the pictures bellow, there's like a curvy bump in the middle.

View attachment 1382592

EDIT: It's all great with it :) Nothing happened, in fact, I don't know if it contributed or just didn't make a difference, the plant gained about 9CM in 3 days!

Now it's 47CM tall at day 38 (Day 19 of veg)

6. "Are we there yet.......?"

Day 40 of VEG for the LSD's.
    (Day 19 of flower for the 3 bag seeds)
    (Day 10 from seed for the Red Poison Auto)

Original-ssc.com is a huge let down. It always took them 4 days to deliver the seeds to me, but I ordered about 8 seeds and it's been 2 weeks and still no show. I'm so fucking pissed off at them right now because They ship from Spain and I live in Portugal, shouldn't take more than 48 hours to have them delivered. I honestly think after this time I will not order from them again, I've been a loyal customer through thick and thin and I've used them more than 10+ times, but not anymore. I emailed them a few days ago they said I should wait a couple of days more since it was only 8-9 business days. I emailed them again this morning, and they're ignoring me. (In the past year I've spent more than 250$ on seeds on their website.)

I'll upload a video and maybe some week by week comparison pics.
    I'm having a hard time updating with more details as I'm really tired lately, work, personal life and life decisions in general. I'm going through a hard period at the moment and mentally I'm just very frustrated. So frustrated, tired & lazy I'm too lazy to even water my plants.

View attachment 1384824 View attachment 1384823 View attachment 1384822 View attachment 1384821 View attachment 1384820 View attachment 1384819 View attachment 1384802 View attachment 1384801 View attachment 1384800 View attachment 1384799 View attachment 1384798 View attachment 1384797 View attachment 1384796 View attachment 1384795 View attachment 1384794 View attachment 1384793 View attachment 1384792 View attachment 1384791 View attachment 1384790 View attachment 1382592 View attachment 1382591 View attachment 1382590

7. A few more shots of the LSDs (Wouldn't upload before so I figured, new post)
    IMG_4104.JPG IMG_4103.JPG IMG_4102.JPG IMG_4101.JPG IMG_4100.JPG IMG_4099.JPG

8. AREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 
    YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    FUCKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING
    KIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDING
    MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?????????????????????

WTFFFFFF!!! It's been so long since I ordered my seeds (over 2 weeks) And usually it takes them up to 72 hours til I get them. Anyway, after numerous emails I've sent to Origina-ssc.com and they kept asking me to wait longer. Apparently  the POST OFFICE sent my seeds to someone else! This guy shows at my doorstep today with the package, ripped open and seeds, strain info and pictures of it in plain site with a mild smile and apologized that he opened the package he thought it was his because he ordered something online and thought that was it, he gave me my 8 seeds and said goodnight whaaaaaaaaaat theeeeeee fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk?????????? you call that stealth????????????????? HOLY FUCKING SHIT BRO might aswell be a fucking fed at my door asking me how long am I gonna be vegging for.

wtf............................................ I shat bricks

9. #89 iNeedPot, Feb 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2014
    I'ma germinate them all (8 seeds) right now and hopefully they'll be ready to go in 3-4 days.
    IMG_4123.JPG

10. Holy shit, single seed centre is more stealth than that by a mile.

11. Fuck, i would be afraid of that, he now knows what you are doing. For real. Unfortunately that's the kind of luck I'm used to :/

Don't practice until you get it right. Practice until you can't get it wrong. That's perfection.

12. #92 iNeedPot, Feb 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2014
    @[member="snoopdog6502"] @[member="OldMonkey"] Mannnnnnnnnnnn I was goddamn tripping!!!!!! And it's not even friday yet. (Ahem ahem enchanted tr u f f l e s ahem ahem, can't talk too much about it unfortunately but you know where this is going).

I placed all seeds in a plastic container with towel paper, moist, and sealed etc etc.. My hand was shaking I dropped all of the seeds with the container. Took me about 10 minutes to find them all (Jeez I was stressed).
    So anyway, in a few days hopefull they'll be good to go. So right now I've got 9 plants that are already big and shit (5LSD,3bag,1auto) and Now I've got 8 (3x Reeper Seeds Toxic, 3x Royal Queen Kush 2x Strawberry Blue ) more germinating. If they all germinate succesffuly so we'll be having 17 plants in the tent.

The Blue Northern lights auto failed to germinate, it was a bad nut.
    Edit:
    22 Hours later: 1 out of the 8 seeds cracked open and I see a sprout.

48 Hours later: All seeds germinated but 2 of them (ahem ahem, free seeds) are very very slow and are barely sprouting anything. At all.

72 Hours later: Same shit.

Attached Files:

13. #93 iNeedPot, Feb 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2014
    "Are we there yet..?? =/"
    Week 6 of Veg for the LSD (Day 42)
    Week 2 of Veg for the Red Poison Auto (Day 13)
    Week 3 of Flower for the baggies (day 21)

I've got 8 seeds germinating right now, hopefully in 2 days they'll be good to go into the root riots and I'll transplant them into their pots. They will be vegged for 4 weeks only, and then the whole tent is going into flower!

Attached Files:

14. Should I do some trimming so more light will reach the bottom-mid parts? I don't want to do something I'll regret later

Show some love.

Attached Files:

15. Sick grow bro!! I will be up to date on it! 

16. @[member="silentsmoker420"] Thanks man. I just found out I've got 2 bushy ass plants that happen to be MALES. I'ma toss them out now before they pollinate my entire grow tent. I feel like Abraham the Prophet when he had to kill his own son because God commanded him to.

I do reccomend some trimming, but I think you should do it after they stretch a bit more. It appears that only one plant is really strecthed out.

18. #98 iNeedPot, Mar 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2014
    So I found out I've got 2 males (sucks), before they pollinated my entire arsenal, I decided to chop them down.

So out of the 3 bag seeds, only one was a female. and my lady is flowering beautiful I love the way she looks, check this out:

19. MY LSD BABIES ARE GETTING MASSIVE EVERYDAY!
    Theory: I think they were growing real slow because I placed them in 25L pots, I think because they're typically slow growers, it took them longer to grow on this one because they finally colonized the pots! Now that it's been more than 6 weeks they managed to spread their roots everywhere and now they're just getting bigger and bigger. Cause I can swear I see new production everyday.

Also........ Preflowering! I'll take some pictures now (The pictures I'm showing you right now are from yesterday). Today I noticed white hairs in random spots all over the plant, and they are getting bigger and bigger.

20. #100 iNeedPot, Mar 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2014
    Week 6 of Veg for the LSD (Day 45)
    Week 2 of Veg for the Red Poison Auto (Day 16)
    Week 3 of Flower for the baggy (day 24)
    \nThe Red Poison Auto is doing alright.
    View attachment 1388570

Some more flowering shots of the only plant that is flowering right now (week 3 of flower).
    Give the fact of how thin the leaves are and how tall the plant is (It's literally growing an inch every day. I'm assuming this one is a sativa dominant.. Which is exciting cause I'm mostly growing indicas and maybe several hybrids.

The Lysergic Acid Diethylamides:
    View attachment 1388565 View attachment 1388564 View attachment 1388563

​
     ​
    All of my babies together: