Red Poisonous Toxic Lysergic Acid Diethylamide Queen

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by xRizlaRichx, Jan 19, 2014.

1. 13th of Feb 2013 - I threw 2 autos (Red poison & Northern Lights) in 2 moist Root Riot cubes and the germination process began. Probably in about 2-3 days they'll be out completely and ready to go into their pots. I'm ordering 8 more seeds right now and I'll germinate them as soon as they come and plant them afterwards. I decided to listen to Snoop Dogg Master Kush and fill that tent with as many plants as possible, so at this point I'm adding 10 more plants in (Haven't decided yet if It's gonna be 1.3 or 2.2 gal pots. (5L / 8L)

Attached Files:

2. Ok this is getting fucking ridiculous. Temps are all time high, won't get any lower than 80 after leaving the tent open. It's fucked. In the next couple / few days I'm buying a small portable airconditioner and I'll put it in there. 

3. Cheers man those are some beauty shots.  I can't wait to see till they are in full flower just days from harvest.

4. Day 28 of veg - Daily shots

Attached Files:

5. #65 iNeedPot, Feb 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2014
    I just love this shot, lol!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Day 29 of Veg - I added 10 pots today. x2 - 11L and x8 5L pots. There are 2 autos in the 11L pots and in a few days I'll be getting x3 Royal Queen Hindu Kush 3x Toxic (Reeper seeds). And 2 random free seeds.

18 plants in total (Wow..... I never thought I'll have so many)

5x LSD
    3x Unkown Strain Bag seeds
    1x Red Poison - Auto
    1x Nothern Lights - Blue Auto
    3x Toxic
    3x Royal Queen Hindu Kush

Attached Files:

7. I still think the issue is your soil. If it's drying out within a day that's an issue. You should only have to water twice a week at the most. I'm not a fan of running HPS for veg. I use T5's but MH are also great. I think switching to the right light spectrum will help the health of the plants.

8. Correction, It takes them up to 3 days to dry completely to be honest. I've been touching them everyday (no pun intended) to check their drainage process and from top to bottom it takes around 3 (even 4 sometimes) days to dry completely. Note that there's more soil on the bottom / mid pot than the top section. The first few top layers are mostly perlite but I believe there's more soil underneath. They're growing bigger everyday. In a little bit I'll take another picture. Some of them got stretchy out of a sudden, they're stretching up.

They always seem to get bigger and taller when they get more light, heat and less water.

9. It's been 3 days, Dont know if my autos germinated or not. Nothing has surfaced yet.
    Root Riot might not be the most efficient way to start your grow.

10. That's good that they are finally growing. The lighting throws off the green color of the leaves and makes them look more yellow. Not used to it during veg.

11. The leaves are completely 100% green, the light makes it seem yellow, true. I didn't have the extra bucks to get MH bulbs, I didn't think they were necessary so I invested the money on otherstuff. Besides, they're Agrolite so they're good for grow & Bloom.

12. 2 grand on a camera and you can't adjust the white balance or anything? Also how is the heat issue? Looking good man, you got your hands full.

13. Rapid rooters can be great if you know how to use them. I can't find anything that near matches the rates I get with them. If you don't know how to use them correctly though they are probably one of the easier ways to kill sprouts. They dry out fast. I always germinate with paper towel method and then gently place seed in rapid rooter hole with white tail downward in hole. If I can get it deep enough while being gentle I will get it just below surface level and rip a small chunk off of the corner of the rapid rooter to place in the hole on top of the germinated seed. Works great! I also use a little dropper to periodically keep them moist throughout the day. Not for the person who is gone long periods of time. I would try probably jiffy pellets if you are gone a lot where they will dry out.

14. LOL, I can, I just never cared about it / thought about it until he brought up the thing about the plants being yellow and then I realized "Oh shit, he's right they look different in the camera than in person!"

From now on plants will look more green

15. they're not deep in the soil, so I'll pull 'em out one by one, rip them off gently and see how's the seed doing, I don't want to risk 15$ per seed with this root riot spongy crap..

16. Be careful for sure! If you get down A method that works RRs kick ass!

17. #Hurt . Original-ssc.com really tend to do that. The seeds you PAY for are always good and come with 100% germination success. But the free seeds? Never. This isn't the first time I get free seeds from them and they never germinate. The Red-Poison Auto germinated successfully in the root riot, I saw a big nice sprout in there and tiny green leaves peeking out of the shell, I put it the RR back in the soil and went to the other one (Northern Lights Auto) and... nothing. I took it out of the sponge and placed it in a plastic container with some paper towel and i made sure it's soaked in water yet not overwatered and I covered something on top to prevent light and I placed it in the tent cause honestly that's probably the warmest place I can find right now.

Origina-ssc.com - Quality seeds, good price - Check.
    Origina-ssc.com - Free seeds, free - BS

I've got 8 more seeds coming soon and 2 of them are free, I'm not expecting an octagon of sprouts. Probably a Hexagon.

18. ~Check out your comment time on my gmail :)

Attached Files:

• ss.jpg
      ss.jpg
      File size:
      35.5 KB
      Views:
  19. #79 iNeedPot, Feb 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2014
    Day 31 of Veg - Daily pics
    (Aha! There you go, White balance :p )

Attached Files:

20. #80 iNeedPot, Feb 16, 2014