Red Poisonous Toxic Lysergic Acid Diethylamide Queen

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by xRizlaRichx, Jan 19, 2014.

1. I'm running a perpetual right now, I removed the 3 of my biggest plants (3 Bag seeds, ironically they got much bigger and grew much larger and faster than the LSD, I've got about 6-7 nodes on each plant and one of them is around 15CM tall, the other is around 12 and the third around 8-9. They have plenty of leaves and I decided to flip this morning, they get light at 8pm and I took them out of the tent and put them in a dark closet at 8am. So today, at 3 weeks exactly, I've got 3 plants going into flower. The LSD plants are getting bigger and thicker, also the leafs production on them is really nice in my opinion, they seem to stay low and bushy rather taller and skinny. They started to smell! there's a very nice gentle odor every time I open the tent, not fully weed like but more like weed + wet grass.

I didn't get my Camera charger yesterday, and since the delivery's max date is Monday, I'm pretty positive I'll be able to take some pics and upload em on monday! (Jesus its been one hell of a ride without the camera and shit.)

Note: I got my red poison auto seed. Original-ssc.com are always nice and they never disappoint me. They gave me Blue Northern Lights Auto seed for free too.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Camera's charger is heeeeeeeeeereeeeeeeeeeeeee !!! Later today, pictures + video!!!

3. #43 iNeedPot, Feb 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2014
    Pictures! LSD plants:

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  4. #44 iNeedPot, Feb 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2014
    Bag seeds~ Day 4 of flower. Vegged for exactly 21 days (3 Weeks) Flowering began last friday. (7th)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Looking good, you have happy plants, great conditions with excellent lighting.

Considering the time frame you are kicking ass. 2 months from now you will be wanting to kill them. :laughing:

Its weird you love them 3 months+ and then chop them off at the roots. :D

• Like Like x 1
  6. @[member="snoopdog6502"] hahaha true that eh? I'm hoping for the best but my plants are indica dominant which is indicating the height of the plant. My harvest deadline is early/mid May. I want to give them enough to grow as big as possible. I only flipped the 3 plants in the plastic pots (they're bag seeds) They're mostly sativa + indica, hence they're much taller and bigger. It's the first week of flower for those 3. I'm hoping in 7 weeks from now they'll be alright for the lumberjack in me to cut them down.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Im flowering some 80% sativa strains indoors for the first time in 10 years. By the time they hog the flower room for almost 3 months im going to be itching to rip them out by the roots.

I do have some wicked sativa buds starting out, I will get some pics tomorrow.

I have 7 males in a spare bedroom that are now 4 feet tall, I just dont have the heart to kill them. LOL

• Like Like x 1
  8. Lmao... so that's what it's like when it's 100% legal to grow, eh? Stick 'em wherever you've got space. I live in a place where It's decriminalized and growing small grows is tolerable and not punished by jail, worst case scenario fine + confiscation. Hey, it's not legal but at least you don't get fucked anally for growing it like in some other countries, eh?

• Like Like x 1
    Yea I have a male auto in my living room too so I can save the pollen and cross with the other stuff from Amsterdam.

the cops dont care at all, last summer I had 8 footers. My friends mom had one 14 feet tall, the cops asked about it and she had her medical and they left. Another guy in town had 15 monsters and people were chatting about it on facebook. It just not a big deal anymore.

As long as I dont get stupid and plant 300 plants im cool.

• Like Like x 1
  10. #50 iNeedPot, Feb 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2014
    lucky man. I'd love to give it a shot outdoors. I've got 2 auto seeds / Red poison + Northern Blue Lights (both Auto)
    I'm thinking planting them outside in a couple of weeks, about 15-20 minutes away from here where it's not too crowded, and maybe til the summer they'll be alright

11. Day 26 of veg[LSD] (Day 5 of flower for the 3 Plastic pots/ Bag seeds)

Attached Files:

12. Why are they switched to flower. They haven't event hit sexual maturity. All the plants look small for their age. You have somehow stunted their growth. Because of these things it may take longer for it to flower and finish. Next time you grow seeds wait until the nodes begin to alternate. When they are across from each other they are not yet ready to flower. Just give them a few more weeks. Theirs no need to rush things. Taking your time will benefit you in the end.

• Like Like x 1
  13. #53 iNeedPot, Feb 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2014
    They're not flowering lol. They're vegging still, it's still day 26 of veg. They'll veg for 6-7 more weeks. I will be flowering the LSD ones around mid/end of March.

I have 3 plants in there that are flowering, these:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. Sorry I muss read something. What's your light setup. HPS? Hours if light? Watts?

• Like Like x 1
  15. 1200W (600 Agrolight HPS, 600 HPS), 18/6.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Day 27 of veg, I've noticed several leaves (about one or two on each plant, some didn't have any.)
    They were stiff/hard, and had brown "veins" underneath the leaves. I got rid of them, they also smelt burnt.

Theory on why it happened: by accident, while feeding them, i poured by accident little water mix with nutrients on the tip of the leaf so it slowly spread. I stopped it before it went too far.

17. INeedPot, you had some issues with your soil mix and keeping it from getting too dry?

If correct, have you thought about some organic mulch to retain moisture.

• Like Like x 1
  18. It's not too dry, but the top layer is complete dry within an hour (~30 minutes). the inside of the soil mix is pretty dry after a day. It takes it about it day to dry completely. 

Question: I went to sleep and apparently when I woke up I found out temps were 85F. I opened the tent and put the lights further away so it will cool down, it seemed to go down to 79F. Also, the plants don't look like they suffered, they actually bloomed even more since the morning, I see instant results everyday (Width-wise).

They get wider but barely taller. 

19. Im not positive, but heat and light are a ok "stress" inducer every once and while, if not over done. Definitely if their air moving between the canopy and light(s)

Also guessing that their bushing out because all requirements are met for optimum growth, so they just grow well. Maybe roots were stunted and finally got stronger.

• Like Like x 1
  20. #60 iNeedPot, Feb 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2014
    @[member="4ala2sk0a"] Maybe.

I've got an awesome lens  it'd be so beautiful to zoom in all the way when they begin to bud halfway through flower, the trichomes will come out so beautifully with this camera! (Well I bought it for 2 grand)
    I just took some pictures a few minutes ago:

Attached Files: