Red Poisonous Toxic Lysergic Acid Diethylamide Queen

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by xRizlaRichx, Jan 19, 2014.

1. Hopefully your plants pull through. Did you let yhem get too dry or overwater them. It seem early to be feeding anything but water. I too am growing LSD. I got one LSD and 8 other killer strains. I started mine close to when you did. Check out my grow, there already good info on how to get going on the right foot. It's too soon to have issues. I would also recommend getting a copy of a grow bible. Two good authors are ed rothensals and Jorge Cervantes.i have both and they are jammed full of information and growing techniques. They will teach you everything you need to know about growing great meds. Hope to see you in my grow journal. Later

2. I'm feeding them because 70% of my soil is perlite. I can't overwater because it drains pretty fast.

3. Why so much perlite. That's your problem right there. Nothing to hold water or buffer nutrients. Any slight change affects the plants too greatly even more as a delicate seedling.

4. I fucked up. I really did. My plants look about the size of yours, mine might be slightly bigger but I don't know man. I'm thinking of buying soil (Sigh.......) and lowering the amount of perlite to 40% where it's fluffy yet the soil will have enough nutes to support the plants. Cause I'm really depressed and my wife got sad and she was really looking for a good grow with a nice yield, and I just got both of us depressed. She came to me and asked "Why aren't they getting bigger?"

I don't know if it's a good idea to transplant again.

5. What are they in? Yea you may have problems transplanting with 70% perlite. It won't stick together and hold a rootball. You have a few options. You can leave them, and hope for the best until the get a rootball developed where they won't shred when you pull them out, or you can try cutting the container off of them while they are in the new container already, and hope. But yea man it's all good, if they do die, don't give up. Keep trying. You've got the lights, all it takes is a little practice.

6. They're in fabric pots, I'm considering buying soil and mixing it with the ton of perlite in there.

7. It's not all over yet. First off I have had my ups and down with growing. The key is knowledge and experience. You will learn eventually but you can learn quicker by reading everything you can. Buy some grow books, read journals and threads. Then learn by just going after it. You will learn from your mistakes and success. I would run no more than 25% perlite. The rest should be a diverse mixture of amendments. Peet moss will help hold water. Worn casting are rich in nitrogen. Vermiculite is a lot like perlite but is different. Rock dust will give microbes a place to like. Other things are sources of othe nutrients. The more differ types you have the more complete the diet for you plant. Plants benefit greatly from variety source of nutrient just like humans do. Some items such as neem and crab meals provide nitrogen, slow nitrogen burn off and have insecticide like effects. I suggest getting a good organic soil from the hydro store or if not available you cans get Kelloggs Amend from the hardware store. It will work but could be a richer source of nutrients. Transplant the plants and watch them recover within a few days or so. Keep your head up and feel free to ask for help.

8. How are they doing right now? Still alive? Half dead? Just not growing?

9. The good soil will hold water but allow for excessive water to drain. Then it also needs a readily available nutrients. This is still fixable just fix the soil and don't feed nutes for a week or two. Just baby them and they will recover. They are resultant plants.

10. There's very slow grow development. Very slow, they're not dying and they are not showing signs indicating of death nearby. They just look like they're not having fun but seem like that they can survive in their current condition for weeks but won't show drastic growth. maybe slight. Man..........I got one bag seed that I just added very little perlite to the nice soil they used to have in a plastic container. HOL FUCK DUDE. It's like 13CM high already and the leaves are huge, and the stems that are stretching (not the main pole) they're developing more and more leaves everyday.

11. That much perlite might be fine if you are never going to transplant. I like a soil that grows into a big clod with the roots rather than falls apart.

Thats the reason I never use seed starting mix, its a fucker to transplant unless you put it in a peat pot.

12. You know it sucks because the original soil mix Consists of 20% "sphagnum peat moss", 35% "peat garden," 10% earthworm castings of high quality, 30% perlite and 5% Pre-Mix. EC = 2.4 PH = 6.6 Saca of 50 liters.

13. I don't intend on transplanting again since they're already in the 25L pot. They were in 11L pots before but I figure it'd be a shift to let them grow in there and get root bounded and then move them, I wanted to put them in an airy fabric pot cause I read it's better for root growth since they'll have more oxygen flow.

14. a shift = a shame. Sorry, I'm drunk of my hate.

15. transplanting is a pain, once you get your routine you will see plants come and go and avoid making the same minor mistakes.

16. Day 18 of Veg

So far, this entire grow-op has been a gambling game. Today I took my chances and I added some soil to mix with the current soil-mostly-perlite-mix. I really think the plants are enjoying it. I've seen some drastic improvement today, thanks to @[member="OldMonkey"] whom in my opinion has been very supportive and helped me analyze the situation 1-on-1 live for a few hours. Thank you for your time buddy, I appreciate it. I'll update the process in 2 days to see if there's any improvement for the better or for the worse. And hopefully some pictures too.

17. Day 19 of Veg
    BIG DAY! Yesterday I switched from 600 to 1200! Yey.

It's official: Wilt-no-more. No signs of any wilting at all, not even close to what it used to be, they all look alive and healthy to me. Not giving up was worth it, I had a little stumble for a few days but I'm glad we've been there, done that and never going back there again. One of the plants has the two large leaves getting brighter, not up to the extent where it's "sick yellow" just brighter yellow-ish green. Like when you put a flashlight on a leaf and it gets brighter because of the light. I think it happened because I gave them nutes 3 days in a row. I didn't give them any nutes  yesterday, and I don't think I will today, they seem perfectly fine for now. The nutes helped them resist the wilt.

6 out of my 8 plants are doing great IMHO. About 4 plants are getting bushy, some are getting more bushy than taller and some are getting big but are more stretchy kind-a thing. So they're producing the same amount of leaves as the others but the stems are just stretchy as fuck. The main pole on about 5 of my plants is really thick which makes me happy. Reminds me they're getting bigger and stronger. :) :) Some still have low-medium thin stems compared to the others.

ONE THING STILL BOTHERS ME. I've seen other grows / even some using the same strain I did here, their plants look bigger than mine and I don't understand why. Also I think not all of the seeds had great genetics. Some of my LSD seedlings from day one, some were very large and strong while others seemed to be shorter, slower, etc.

Pictures later on today!!

18. #38 Kronicly Insane, Feb 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2014
    I'm glad to hear that my help has brought back the plants. Just lay of the nutes for a week or so and let the plants enjoy the soil. They have been stressed to the max and need to be carefully taken care of. Anymore nutes can add to the stress. If they get dry just feed water for a few waterings. Any photos of the plants? Don't worry about what your plants look like com paired to other of the same age. Your where stunted and are still recovering. Give them time and they will take off. Keep a positive attitude and keep an eye on the plants and they will survive and even thrive. If you need help just hit me up. I wish you success. Don't get down about the plants. I and others will help you get to harvest. Keep up learning everything you can. You will learn from your mistakes and success. Good luck friend.

19. @[member="Kronicly Insane"] Thanks bro! Appreciated. I've got a 2,000$ camera but no charger. I ordered one online they said the max delivery date is either today or monday (boo, I hate weekends when it comes to shipping.) I have a very old phone and it doesn't have a camera in it so I'm really hoping I'll get the adapter by the end of this day cause I'm dying to post some pictures.

20. For pics I just use my iPhone. It's only the 4g but it still works. Like I said I'll help you grow that girl. LSD is an awesome strain and you'll love the buds.

• Like Like x 1