Red Poisonous Toxic Lysergic Acid Diethylamide Queen

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by xRizlaRichx, Jan 19, 2014.

1. NIDAIME
    19/01/2014 - 16/03/2014

Attached Files:

2. SANDAIME
    19/01/2014 - 16/03/2014

Attached Files:

3. YONDAIME
    19/01/2014 - 16/03/2014

Attached Files:

4. GODAIME
    19/01/2014 - 16/03/2014

Attached Files:

5. ROKUDAIME
    19/01/2014 - 16/03/2014

Attached Files:

6. AKA DOKU
    19/01/2014 - 16/03/2014

Attached Files:

7. HANA NO SARADA
    19/01/2014 - 16/03/2014

Attached Files:

8. HOLY CRAP, I DRIED THE SATIVA's BUDS  (Only 4-5 weeks into flower) USING A HEATER SO I CAN SMOKE THEM....... I heated the shit out of it til it was crunching to pieces when I was touching it afterwards, and smoked a nice fat joint (lol) I'm fucking high as fuck! Like, fucking seriously. I feel so light and I'm just strangled to bed, I can't freaking move my legs!!!!!!! I don't feel my legs!!! LOL

The smoke tastes like chemical shit. I literally am tasting Potassium mixed with aluminium sulfur. Fucking disgusting! I swear I thought I was gonna puke.

SO THAT'S HOW IT FEELS TO BE HIGH AGAIN! HOORAY!(I've been on a long, not by choice, Tolerance -Break!)

... btw, is my chest supposed to hurt? lol

9. Sorry to hear that bro

10. Thanks man.. I really had something going right there!

11. You should definitely grow them again though. Grow LSD again, pick up from where you left. Use the wisdom you gained while learning the do's and don't. Go coco or something

12. @[member="TDMasterpiece"] Sounds like a plan, I might just do that, who knows... lol. My heart is aching, today I woke up, the auto is still here, shes getting huge! much bigger than both fems and males I grew. It's not even 30 days old from seed.

13. I dried the Sativa, her buds are so dense... very potent aswell.. I'm high as fuck! but the buds are very leafy & small because they were still 4 weeks into flowering, since its a sativa dominant, it needed probably about 6 more weeks for her to bush a little bit. anyway, whatever... just check this out

Attached Files:

14. Sucks that you had to chop due to moving. Where are you headed to? My LSD is growing strong. I took clones from her today and shell hit flower in a week. You'd where looking so good too, a Shane you had to chop.

15. #215 iNeedPot, Mar 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2014
    Thanks man, I know.. hurts but I got over it. The sativa was a good sick smoke. It really was, but I had to smoke a lot to get high. I'd be blazed but I'd have to smoke a couple of grams to get high. If it was a potent bud, I'd probably have to smoke 0 point something to get high like that.

Here's my shopping list (I already ordered, don't ask how much it costs)

Double Glock | Ripper Seeds FEM 3
    Acapulco Gold Seeds | Barneys Farm FEM 1
    Pineapple Chunk Seeds | Barneys Farm FEM 1
    LSD Seeds | Barneys Farm FEM 1
    Advanced Seeds Bio Diesel Mass FEM 1
    Advanced Seeds Critical FEM 1
    AK-47 Seeds FEM 1
    Industrial Plant Seeds | Dinafem FEM 1
    Red Diesel Seeds | Barneys Farm FEM 1
    Bubblicious | Nirvana Seeds FEM 1
     Candy Cotton | Delicious Seeds FEM 1
    Punky Lion | Samsara Seeds FEM 1  
    Ultra Violet Auto | Samsara Seeds FEM 1
    Speedy Gonzales Auto | Kannabia Seeds FEM 1
    Skunk 47 Auto | Advanced Seeds FEM 1
    Northern lights x Big Bud Auto FEM 1

16. Ill miss you bro and Wish you the wife and baby all the best.

Ill Pm you my e-mail tell me how things go.

17. Thanks for the love, man. I appreciate it! I just made me an email, with zero connection to me or anything that is tied to me in my personal life. I'll buy a cheap ass random laptop and I'll send you some pics every now and then when I will prepare my next grow using a Wi-Fi in McDonalds lol. That way they can never trace me. I will remove the laptop's battery when I leave any wi-fi hotspot. Cool shit!