red/orange spots with black pacthes

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by AstralSativa, Feb 23, 2005.

1. Stain: E.riser sargm
    2 months old

Happend after I transplanted 1-2 weeks or so. Hmm, I have been using PH adjusted water and I havent been using any ferts. Seems to only affect the older growth (fan leaves). Tho there are a few leaves of new growth that have the orange/red spots no black patches yet.

I dont think that it is a kind of pest. I have checked the leaves both top and bottoms with a 50x microscope. I think it has something to do with the PH of the soil maybe? Too much or too little of a fert perhaps?

Attached Files:

2. hey AstralSativa, it doesn't really look under fertilized to me. what size pot do the have it in? what ferts were you using? have you checked the soil ph?

3. that leaf is dead

4. man you suck at helpin people....what the hell is the point in posting that?? you did the same in another thread i read... are you just trying to get your post count up or something?? god you really dont help man

5. have you been ferting the plants? If this is happening in the older leaves then moving to the new ones I would tend to think it's a fert deff of some kind.