Red "Old School" Members

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by bluberryTXsmoke, Feb 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I know you're not supposed to ask how long it takes to achieve this status. But I'm curious what the general qualifications are... I've been around a while and my only infraction is a signature violation which was taken care of very fast.

I'm not asking for it, but I'm curious what it takes....

Thank you in advance,

-bluberryTXsmoke

2. Isn't that w/ a paid membership? I could be wrong.

3. There are not set qualifications or standards. Its whenever SJ or RMJL feel you deserve the status. The thing they are mostly looking for are members who contribute a lot to the growth and success of the City.

4. I've been really working on trying to be funnier. I'm naturally not funny at all, so if anything I've said has made you laugh, just know that it took alot of effort. I figure in 10 years or so, I might have a chance of making that cut. It's good to dream.

5. Just keep making quality posts and you will

6. Thanks for your response.

I'll just wait until it's finally my day to join the club. :)

7. That day may never come. :(

8. Im not trying to be rude. But you will probably forget about the site before you ever get there. This is a dumb goal to have anyways... idk.

9. I never said it was a goal? Please don't put words into my mouth.

I was just curious what it usually takes for someone to reach this 'status.'

I could, but I doubt I'll forget about the site... I love GC, it's a great community.

10. I don't post much but I have been here for as long as I can remember...it would be nice if I could get credited for it.:cool:

11. i hate to eat a girl while on her period,,,,

too get my '' red'' status,,,,,

so think hard,,,,, you really wanna go thru the iniation,,,?:cool:

12. ita a piss poor injin that cant take a bloody battle:eek:

13. and what was your initiation?:devious:

14. so if i do this and tape it i get red name right?

15. you dont want to know!:eek:

[​IMG]

16. I've been here longer than you and I'm not expecting to get it for another 2 or 3 years so yeah. I wouldn't expect it anytime soon haha.

17. I've been here for pretty long time and I don't expect it to ever happen for me. :confused_2:

18. ^I am pretty surprised you don't have it actually. Anyways it doesn't make any difference, just a red name oh wow.

19. IT GIVES ME POWER OVER WOMEN<----------:p

20. I already do that every month just for fun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.