Red Non-Itchy Bumps on Stomach and Chest?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by The Gooner, Jan 12, 2013.

1. #1 The Gooner, Jan 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2013
    Hey guys, I seem to have some sort of rash or allergic reaction to something on my stomach and chest and was curious to see if any of you blades have experienced this before?

I have actually had this occur several times over the last couple of years. Some weeks, my stomach and chest will be pretty clear. But weeks like this one it gets pretty bad.

Here is a pic:
    [​IMG]

2. #2 pleiadian, Jan 12, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2013
    I used to have the same problem; or at least very similar. My red bumps were more concentrated in that little wedge towards the middle of that picture (between the nipples and radiating outwards). And the red bumps would come and ago as well at random. I've changed my diet numerous times in the last 12 months and thankfully I've been clear for a good while now.

What all do you eat? It's probably food-related. Common allergenic foods are wheat, dairy (especially bovine derived dairy), soy, peanuts. Nuts are sorta allergenic, but not so much compared to the first four foods I listed. Processed foods are also known to interfere with the body, producing allergenic-like symptoms without actually being allergenic but inflammation related - for example increased acne from vegetable oils such as canola, corn, and soybean (the most commonly used cooking oils; most, if not all restaurants use these oils). Processed foods also contain a lot of pharmaceutical ingredients which could be irritating and inflaming your body on a cellular level. Commercial meat is unnatural and produces inflammation in our bodies as well due to the animals consuming foods they haven't evolved to digest (and the fact that the food they eat is GMO) and being dosed with antibiotics and growth hormones.

3. They are sweat pimples dude I dunno they are pretty normal