Red Lobster

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by burnttwaffle, Apr 19, 2009.

1. Has anyone ever eaten there? How was it? I'm thinking about trying it for the first time tonight.

-BW

2. um for reals Red Lobster is the shizzzzzzzzz

get the rockzilla :hello:

lobsterz!

3. Yer only saying that cause yer drunk!! I know it!!

4. Dude I'm always down for some Red Lobster. Fucking Lobsterfest? HELL YEAH! Specially love that lobster bisque soup, it's rich but soooo fuckin good

5. seriously, I dunno is it cause im from a place that has great local seafood restaurants? I never liked red lobster. My gf took me there when we first met two years ago, and I was hesitant in my head, but she really wanted to go, so I didnt say a thing. I was disappointed. everything was drenched in butter. it solidified my thoughts that Id rather go local. never had a bad experience, and I love to support the local.

6. Honestly if your in CT you should be able to get better sea food than red lobster. That place is a joke, I use to think it was nice when I was a kid, but its honestly just a step better than fast food.

I will never pay to eat at red lobster, $30 plate of live lobster and it was bland as shit. Normally Ill just suck on the bits left to savor ever last bit, kinda like people do with chicken wings.

7. oh yea well you're...um

you're uhhhh......

.....not drunk...so there. :eek:

8. Hey, you dont know a thing about me!!!!

here, Ill tell you something about me....

[​IMG]

im body surfing on a wave of irresponsibility that is cresting on real good fuckin brew!! :D

*gulp*

9. I wuv u

man i should really go sleep...

10. ROCK LOBSTA!
    rock lobster..

11. [​IMG]

Cleveland sitdown ...

12. Ya, I will always prefer the local places, but I feel like I have to try it at some point. I didn't go eat their yet, ended up just grillin burgers.

This isn't good, my seafood senses are tingling...I want a lobster roll ><

-BW

13. I agree that you can get much better seafood then Red Lobster in CT. The only reason to go there is the the cheesy biscuits, but those are easy enough to make at home.

14. I worked at a Red Lobster for like a year and I never got tired of it. I ate food while I was cooking like all day.

15. BW don't do it man! you live near the CT shore FFS lol..

16. I haven't been there in a while, and can't remember if the shrimp i got was any good or not. But i would go just for the cheesy biscuits you get, that's worth the trip alone.