Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Red lines in my weed , + Hair? o_O

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LovingTree, May 9, 2010.

1. #1 LovingTree, May 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2010
    So I purchased some kush and mids, and they both have these like red lines in them...
    maybe it's red hair, idk. The point is, there's just a few on each big bud. They're found kinda inside the bud after observing it. The mids mostly have brown hair though.

I pulled apart one mid nugget that was really big, and a strand of like hair came out pulled out from the bud. Looked like it was compact in there. o_O; Is that someone's hair or...?

Has anyone ever had this on theirs? o_O;;

2. #2 kbr, May 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2010
    Haha +rep for making me laugh. You can post pics if you want, but red hairs are common, and are usually an indicator of high quality cannabis, along with visible crystallization of trichromes. So smoke up, and enjoy! :smoke:

3. I'm so lost. Is your dealer a ginger?

4. the hair was probably a hemp fiber

5. If they are just small red/amber/orangeredbrown hairs then those are just what would take in pollen while the plant is alive, they are covered in trichomes and are part of the bud. Assuming it's not actual hair, like human hair.

6. Those "hairs" are called pistils. They are the female reproductive part of the flower.

7. I'd say this. I find "hairs" in my weed that look like human hair but i know it isn't.