Red Light District

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by yellow bic, May 18, 2014.

1. HOLY SHIT! 

what a wild night i had hah. im currently living in Germany and i got a chance to go to nuremburg last night and ended up hitting the red light district at the end of the night! 

these women are literally in the windows for you to pick from hah. all of them incredibly hot compared to what comes to mind when we think prostitute back in the states. 

its all legal here, and government run. 50euro gets you full service whcih is a bj and sex. 20 minutes. 

its literally as simple as seeing one you like and basically motioning to her and then wham, bam, goodbye! 

kind of cool seeing how it all works. never thought id be one to utilize these services, but i figured what the hell right? theyre all tested regularly and all use condoms even for the bj. 

when we asked our cab driver if its been a good or bad choice to allow prostitution to be legal she was adamant that it was a great thing, and that rape and sex assaults have gone down drastically since its been legal. kinda interesting., 

anyways just thought id share! 

2. #3 Cawdswallup, May 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2014
    Did you put it in her pooper?

3. hhahaha. negative. 

though im certain i could have paid for that. 

i cant wait to go back to nuremburg this weekend! not so much for the red light, but to just go out and meet some more locals. germans are incredibly friendly.