Red label milk. Red tail snake!!!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Dev N, Dec 1, 2011.

1. 5ft Red tail Columbian BOA. With a red label ROOR milk shot!

Some sour diesel ;)

Attached Files:

2. Dude.....holy shit haha

3. im not doubting you that roors real but be prepared to be flamed by a bunch of people telling you its fake.

but none the less thats a sick bong. i had a red tail boa when i was like 9-13 we had to give him away because he kept getting out of his cage no matter what we had on top.

4. [quote name='"Bubbles42O"']im not doubting you that roors real but be prepared to be flamed by a bunch of people telling you its fake.

but none the less thats a sick bong. i had a red tail boa when i was like 9-13 we had to give him away because he kept getting out of his cage no matter what we had on top.[/quote]

Let the flaming begin. It's a real ROOR. People need to just chill ;)

Ummmm yeah there pretty gnarly.

5. yeah my point exactly some blades have to many sticks up there ass:D

6. That look unsanitary to say the least

7. [quote name='"HBGBUB"']That look unsanitary to say the least[/quote]

To you maybe.

8. NICE!!!!!

I have a 4 1/2 foot ball python, but I never smoke with him! lol

Nice RooR too......3.2mm?

9. [quote name='"SmokeyDaBear420"']NICE!!!!!

I have a 4 1/2 foot ball python, but I never smoke with him! lol

Nice RooR too......3.2mm?[/quote]

5mm and yeah this isn't a daily thing just thought we would share haha!

10. Good to see fellow reptile lovers on here. Is that your only one?

11. #11 Hydroriffic, Dec 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2011
    looks dope.

house sitted for my boss when he got married. Dude has like 5 cases of snakes and lizards. Was a blast to just zone out with infrared light glowing. Recently moved and wanna put some snakes in my chill room.

12. Nice bong man. I give you props for letting that thing crawl on you. I'm probably more scared of snakes than Bam Margera is, and thats quite a bit.

13. i smell a new thread.. i too have a roughly 4.5' ball as well :D .. snakes and bongers

14. [quote name='"Kobe4MVP420"']Nice bong man. I give you props for letting that thing crawl on you. I'm probably more scared of snakes than Bam Margera is, and thats quite a bit.[/quote]

Idk man, Bams a pretty big girl when it comes to snakes haha he's hilarious

15. Let's do it.

16. [​IMG]