Red Hot Chili Peppers

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by neverturnawayatoke, Mar 20, 2014.

1. First off, I KNOW THIS HAS BEEN MADE. They are all dead threads :) so now that's cleared up. Everyone post your favorite songs, albums, and solos by the Chili Peppers!! Mine are Soul to Squeeze, Fortune Faded, and Blood Sugar Sex Magik (song not album). Fav Albums: By The Way, One hot Minute. FAV SOLOS. Frusciantes solo in Wet Sand.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. No wayyy!! It wouldn't show the new posts on the old thread for me right away. So Nevermind.. Delete?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. californication, by the way, mothers milk, stadium arcadium is alright

4. I agree with you completely. It's really simple, but there is a lot of emotion behind it.

5. Dude there must be a hundred chilies threads I've posted on three.

Sent from my ST26i using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Favorite solo has to be in readymade! Clean it up Johnny

7. whole californication, by the way, and blood sugar sex magik album

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

8. Something about John's solo in I Could Have Lied strikes an emotion in me. Very powerful performance. I also second Readymade. I love the polyrhythmic sections of that solo! I could go on for days about the Red Hots, but I'll leave it at those two for everyone's sake, haha.

Signed, John E. Smoke.

9. Oh, to the OP. Not to get off topic in your thread, but what's your favorite moment on Electric Ladyland? Your avi got me thinking about that incredible record.

Signed, John E. Smoke.