Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Red Hairs Vs. Orange Hairs

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SortaStoner, Jun 8, 2013.

1. Now I've been smoking for a while and I've had tons of diffrent weeds and I always have noticed the hairs. I never really took it into effect but I've had weed with red hairs and I've had weed with orange hairs. I was wondering if you guys could answer this question, which is better, red hairs or orange hairs?

2. Get high every day.

3. I don't think the hairs have anything to do with the quality of weed, it's just a feature. It more has to do with the individual strain and the trichromes (the crystals).

4. #4 Twistedweather, Jun 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2013
    I prefer a landing strip on my redheads
       no preference on the exact  color

OT: strains have different color hairs..... there is no real difference from my research
    and yes I have a Masters in weedology

I have also taken the time to roll a red hair joint...it was nothing special

5. Did you attend Mile High University? 

6. actually it was Dank University ...but thats also a very good school (MHU)

7. http://i.imgur.com/m1C1E.gif

8. That sounds pretty special 2 me sounds like your smoking on a Gossamer Joint right there..

9. Be surprised if they respond to you. Been 7 years.

10. Its kool man their convo helped me out just leaving like a sticky note..bye :wave:

11. This
    Hair color can also vary by temps during flower.