Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

red-hair

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by THEDaledenton, Jan 3, 2011.

1. so my dealer said he has a red-hair trimming machine and he'll sell me 5 joints for 10 bucks. what does trimmed red-hair look like? i dont wanna get ripped off

2. That sounds impossible to achieve, and definitely would cost over 300$ for 10 joints.

My guess, he's dipping cotton in orange dye and ripping you the fuck off.

3. the hairs have no thc on them you will not get high at all

4. Get a new dealer.

5. Atleast you asked before you did it

6. my friend has the same dealer and said he got high off of the red-hair.

7. Then buy it and tell us how it goes for you, your dealer could start a craze with his "red hair trimmer"

8. dude the dealer is just tryng to hustle you.
    its funny what people believe these days ahaahhaha

9. yeah im just gonna get it since its only 10 bucks.... ill let you know how it goes tomorrow

10. i have to tag myself into this thread because i too want to know if you got high off these red hairs

let us know :)

11. Ask Emma Watson.

[​IMG]

12. Find yourself a new dealer that will sell you weed not just the red hairs.

Who the hell just collects the red hairs?

13. Seriously... wtf? Who is honestly going to sit there and trim off JUST the red hairs? Then what.. sell the "red-hairless" bud? Lol.

And who's to say the red hairs are potent? I've had beasters that have been absolutely COVERED in amazing red hairs.. but just gave me an OK high (and that was WITH the bud).

Not trying to be harsh at all, but just don't be stupid man. He's just trying to fool you.

14. The hairs have a very high concentration of thc on them. The hairs are the pistils, the female sex organs, and one of the purposes of the trichs on cannabis plants is to catch pollen from the male plants.

15. A red-hair trimming machine. I'm sorry but I had to laugh.

Dude, you need to get yourself a new dealer pronto. Also, you don't want to be buying joints, you should be buying the buds and making the joint yourself (I don't know about you but I prefer to see what I am buying rather than taking pot luck and just smoking it)

16. Well.. It's out there. We all know now. This just about does it. I guess all you other dealers best throw in the towel now, someone has invented a motherfucking red-hair trimming machine.

17. No, your wrong trichs are not there for catching pollen dude, do any other plants produce a sticky mess to catch pollen....no that's WHAT THE WIND IS FOR, while there is some THC on th hair it's not enough to make it worth buying and what kind of dealer are you buying from what is this fuckin idiot 12, and the purpose of the trichs aka THC resin is a natural defense mechanism of the plant to protect itself from HARMFUL UV RAYS, do not state incorrect information if you don't have a clue how the plant actually works, sure it helps cause it's sticky but the plant doesn't produce it to catch pollen. Get a new dealer and i'd suggest coming back when your 18 cause it sounds like your either really young, or just very very very dumb.

18. lol calm down. Trichs have multiple purposes. yes they protect against uv rays but thats not all they do, mr big shot.

try smoking some more and then come back when u dont sound like an upset 13 yr old girl.

19. He's out of weed, bro. Ever hear of a toddler temper tantrum?

20. I would have to agree with this. Instead of backing up your info with just facts, you have to resort to name calling, which is pretty immature dude. Let factual information with sources win your arguments, no need to throw a hissy fit.