red hair skunk/brown leaves.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by birko67, Mar 17, 2009.

1. Hei everyone!This is my first time on this forum,so i,m hoping for som advises regarding my problem.:).Well here,s my problem:I have been growing red hair skunk two times,and both times the leaves turned brown and "crispy".I use one 250 hps on 12/12,and im growing in a mix of:1/2 apart soil from the lokal grosery+1/4 of perlite+ 1/2 part of vermikulite.:confused:.The funny thing is that the browning begin almost emidiately after turn to 12/12.On my first try on this strain i used just about half the dosage of nutrients that was recomended.The second growth i almoust cut the nutrient totally off,with only a very light solution maybe once every one and a half week.So i wonder if any of you growers out there have any tips/expiriense on this strain?:smoking:,i,ve chect out problems like heat and so fort,and non of the other strains like citral+travelling thai and afghan,has any similar problems.and they are all inn the 5-6 week of flowering.Hope for some good advises from all you growers out there!:hello:,Stay cool:)

2. Welcome to the forum

We really need pics to help you,

Have you flushed the pots at any stage?

If you can read the "read before posting" thread and post more information

3. Hi.Thanks for the info,there will be sendt some pic,soon.Ihave flushed the pots,yes.