Red Hair Skunk/Bag Seed Indoor[PICS]

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by 420smoker, Apr 26, 2006.

1. more

Attached Files:

2. Sad Story- Well my parents were fine with the plants before, and now they got drunk and changed there minds, what else is new? So they told me they had to be out of the house by last night. When they went in my room when i was downstairs, made dad started taking the plants out. Little scuffle there between him and myself. He ended up ripping one plant right out of its soil at the kitchen table. Told me if there were still around today when he got home from wrk hed do the same to the others.

Today I replanted the plants outside in diff spots. Ill post pics of where they are. And its common for the plant to wilt after repotting them when they are this big already. Only one plant didnt wilt severely after transplanting, and its the best plant the best LST'ed one too.

3. nice job on your grow man.. u better take the plant outside==it might actually be better--since they will get natural light from the sun..

good luck with your grow

4. ill take pics when i find my cam, oh and im on 18 months probation with random drug screening and substance abuse evaluation, its all bullshit to cause my crime had nothin to do with drugs, but then again, the drug factor in this is what saved my ass.

5. plants are doing great, if u wanna see recent pics look in my gallery. 3 females out of 4 plants that have survived thus far.

6. plants are couple weeks into flowering.

1 red hair and 1 bag seed.

ill put pics up when i get batteries.