Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Red eyes

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Boltz90, May 10, 2011.

1. Is it true that if you put on eye drops when your high it makes your highness go away. Also if you guys had to be stealthy what kind would you guys recommend.

2. No, its not true that eye drops make your high go away. And any kind that says it will fix redness will be just fine.

3. no thats bogus. the only thing I've heard close to that is some people think it kills their high when they put rohtos in and it stings the hell out of you.

personally i use rohto eye drops for the cooling effect but if you need to be quick and stealthy use visine.

4. Naaaahhhhh b, you're trippinnnn'

5. Visine cost like $9 dollars for a small ass bottle.

You better off buying Equate eye drops, cost less then $2 and works as well.

and none of these makes you lose your high.

6. Rohtos

And no, it doesn't magically take away your high. I always do it before tho, it tends to be more difficult/hurt more when I do it baked lol.

7. Seconding the Equate, I think they work better than Visine anyway. And who the hell told you this garbage? They don't know what they're talking about.

8. Thanks for giving me a good laugh.