Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Red eyes

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Bigbud167, Sep 28, 2021.

1. I’ve been smoking for over 3 years but still whenever i smoke my eyes turn red. 2 hits and they are bloodshot. Weed is illegal in my country so this shit sucks because i cant go outside after smoking. They are also bloodshot for atleast 3 hours just after 2-3 hits. Any ideas how i can sort my eyes?

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. Buy some eye drops man

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. People this bird brained shouldn't be allowed to smoke

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. If i but eye drops everytime i smoke that shit becomes expensive bruh

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Shut up fool its a genuine question

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. That's just the way she goes. Eye drops FTW!

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. For someone too young to smoke or be using this forum yes it is.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Dude eye drops cost less then £2 & they last a long time if you only use them when leaving the house ect where you can't be seen high lol

• Like Like x 1
  9. Edibles for the win !!!
    No red eyes. No cannabis smell. They only know your stoned if you take so much your tripping your brains out and can't talk, walk, or even stand.

( Your face is melting) ( Ohh wait that is my face) Damn this stuff works all to well.
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
  10. T
    Thanks man, imma try it out

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. [​IMG]
    Eyedrops until you get up market sun glasses and tell everyone like me
    You Love Opera

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. For redness, irritation and dryness, I use the finest eye drops money can buy. Because they're my EYES. Using 10 drops a day, everyday, it works out to $41/yr. You want to go cheap on something, stop drinking soda pop.

• Like Like x 1