Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Red eyes

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Mr. Medicate, Feb 24, 2017.

1. Hey guys, I'm new here so this might not be the right place for it but I was wondering if someone could give me some insight as to why my eyes no longer get red when I smoke, they used to get very red and although I'm not complaining I am rather curious as to why this is? Tolerance maybe? I do probably go through an ounce every two weeks or so now that it is more available.

2. Well some scientists think that red eyes are a effect of our bodies being allergic to it so i would say maybe ur body got use to it

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. I only smoke at night to help me sleep and for back pain. And not every night. Sometimes a little more on the weekend. But my eyes are red and irritated during the weekday when I’m at work, nearly all the time. I don’t understand it. My eyes are fine at home and on weekends when I’m actually smoking. So do you think my eye redness and irritation is something besides the marijuana? Like an allergy? I don’t smoke flower, I just do the vape cartridges so my husband won’t smell it. He’s against marijuana.

Thanks for any advice!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum