Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Red eyes

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BlazedPlatypus, Sep 2, 2013.

1. My eyes have gotten red maybe once when I get high. That was over the summer. Why don't my eyes get red?

I've heard it has something to do with fitness. Is this true? I'm much more fit cardio-wise now than I was then. Or does it just vary person to person for no observable reason?

Lastly, do your eyes get red?

2. It has nothing to do with fitness or tolerance.

I know a guy who's eyes would get so pink and dude was in shape and a life guard.

But I'm in shape and my eyes NEVER get red.

3. Well Im very skinny and whenever Im high my eyes get red as fuck. Ive met very few people who dont.

In my case, I suffer from allergies to dust and humidity so Im with red eyes most of the time even if Im notvhigh lol

4. Yeah like Lennon said allergy problems cause my eyes to be red most of the time. I've been smoking for like 11 years and my eyes always get terribly red, not just my eyes either my lids get red as well.

Sometimes I think I'm allergic to the herb. But fuck that! Also I'm not skinny or very fit but my job is physically demanding so I'm real active.

5. My eyes always go red as but my sis is a heavy user and her eyes have always had no effect.

6. Better than me, my eyes get stupid red I look crazy as fuck I get bloodshot red and people look at me like I got some weird disease haha

7. My right eye stays red after my high has worn off, while my other eye is normal.. Weird :blink:

Sent from my LG-MS695 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. when you smoke inside or whatever the smoke particles stay in the air im sure irritating your eyes, and when your outdoors i feel its less likely for obvious reasons. 

who knows

9. It's kind of odd but my eyes won't usually get red...occasionally they will, but they tend to get more glassy than red.

I've also had allergies my whole life, but weed seems to actually help them.
    Which is one of the many reasons I love weed!

10. it depends how high you are. I can smokebowls for days and do anythin, no red eyes at all.
    I blaze a doobie and that's a different story. My eyes get really fucked up and drop.

I guess it really depends on each

11. My eyes always go as red as the devil's dick. Slightly less so with vaping than smoking, but my eyes always BLEED. My girlfriend is in worse shape than I and her eyes never get red while toking up.

12. #12 TheAnswer121, Sep 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2013
    when I first started, my eye's would be mad bloodshot. they may get a little glossy; but now, the only side effect I may get is cottonmouth. don't even get the munchies anymore.

13. My eyes get super red. My parents like to call me out and fuck with me when i'm high so if i'm going to visit them i'll use eyedrops.

Otherwise just wear sunglasses.

14. My eyes are red and irritated when I'm sober, so when I smoke they get so bloodshot you can barely see any white anymore. 

15. some peoples eyes get redder than others. when sober my eyes already looka  little off but when im high they are bloodshot and look odd

16. mine go red sunnies or eye drops when out and about

17. My eyes get so fucking red when im barely high lol idk its weird

18. Redness of the eyes is a keen indication of high intelligence!
    :smoking:
    Smoke weed every day.

19. My eyes get slightly red when toking. Very faint, but if I'm eating at least a half of an edible my eyes become VERY red.