Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

red eyes

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by shit strain, Mar 24, 2013.

1. i always use eyedrops cause my eyes used to get really red, but laterly i havnt noticed my eyes getting red at all. even before i put the drops in.

does this go away with tolerance? if so, could you explain how? i know the redness is from dilation, which is why i dont think it would,.

2. I'm actually thinking that it does considering I haven't seen my eyes red in like 2 or 3 years. As for an explanation, I have no idea unless I look it up other than your eyes just get used to it just as the rest of your body does with the high feeling over time. Maybe your eyes build a sort of tolerance too because you can ALWAYS tell when someone is super blazed. I just don't get that high anymore :(

3. Smoke more blunts sir

4. true, my eyes will get red if i solo smoke a blunt or two but my eyes used to get really red after a bowl or so, now its no problem to smoke a few bowls. but na blunts get me too blazed no way around that lol

5. My eyes stay cyclops when I burn hard don't think its a tolerance thing, just a reaction.

6. Once I smoked a joint and I got prett high, and I walked into the mcdonalds bathroom to see how high I looked and my eyes were white. Then I smoked another joint and my eyes got really red lol. I don't know why my eyes get so damn red, one bowl of garbage weed would get my eyes red.

7. I only get red eyes when smoking bong. Joints and bowls don't affect my eyes.