Red eyes only at night?

Discussion in 'General' started by RasPlasch, Jul 17, 2009.

1. Does anyone ever notice that when they smoke during the day your eyes don't turn red? But when they smoke at night your eyes get really red? This happens to me every time. Very weird I think.... :p

2. I don't know man, my eyes have gotten pretty red during the day before. :smoking: But it does seem to be a lot worse at night though.

3. that is strange.. it's not like that for me though.

4. Same for me... do you wear contacts? Cause when I smoke right after I put my contacts in, my eyes dont get red for the rest of the morning/after noon.

5. maybe the darkness of dark brings out the red in your eyes, and sunlight does not.. idk

6. yeah that

7. Same exact thing for me.

I don't think it has anything to do with the lighting, I mean I check the redness of my eyes in a well-lit bathroom, and if I toked at night-time then they're red and if it was daytime then they're not.

I also wear contacts, maybe just a simple explanation of our eyes get gradually drier as the day goes on?

8. Exactly what I was going to say. More dry and easily irritated.

I work third shift, and for me it's the opposite. So I don't think it's time/light, I think it's how long you've been awake.

9. I do not wear contacts. But I have been high all afternoon and I just smoked another bowl, and my eyes aren't red. If I were this high at 11pm, my eyes would definitely be red.

10. It's probably cause you're more hydrated during the day.

11. dude holy shit, that's the exact same that happens to me. i don't know why? but it sucks because it only happens when i come home after blazing and my parents always know...

12. mine always turn red no matter what...unless im smoking kief.:D