Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

red eyes and eye drops

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by stoned and dizzy, Sep 4, 2013.

1. Do eye drops work? What kind do you get?

2. me and my friends call this shit Jesus drops its refresh tears is what it's called it's nice.
    yes they work. I hear rhotos is good or clear eyes.

3. rhotos. theyre the best. 1 drop in each eye and theyre white and a big bottle no need to waste, visines mine take more then 1 drop but theyre 1/3 the cost

4. my homies use clear eyes i never use em. and yes they work. makes you look like your as sober as can be. the only time i use em are interviews.

5. Clear eyes have always worked for me.....visene makes them more red. 

6. Thanks guys this is going to help when i wanna get baked but im with my mom also when i ask out this chick i really like

7. i use them before social interaction, my eyes go so red it is to blatant

or get red sunglasses

8. #8 Frenchy18, Sep 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2013
    I usually use visine, whenever I use cleareyes my eyes look like they're glowing. For me visine works like a charm.

9. #9 TheCruz831, Sep 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2013
    Clear eyes are the cheapest, most common at liquor stores. I tried rhoto minty refreshing ones and they felt really good, so if you got the money I'd go with that. I really don't like eye drops, they tend to sober me up a bit, but that's just me.