Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Red eyes and edibles.

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by hippieheart, Jan 4, 2010.

1. i ate my first edible today. it was some peanut butter and weed mix thing i found a thread about on here. it sounded pretty good, so i tried it.
    anyways, i was browsing around and i read some posts saying when you eat an edible, you're eyes get redder than even when you smoke. but mines aren't red. and i feel...high. idk if it's maybe the placebo effect, but like. man. maybe i am high. idkk.
    ANYWAYS. my question is is there anyone that has eaten an edible and not had red eyes?

2. i get red eyes if i eat a really potent edible (about 1/4 of mids, or 1/8 dank baked into my piece). but its mostly my chinese eyes that are a dead give away when im tore up one a moon biscuit, :cool:

3. i ate my first yesterday. i didnt get red eyes either while i was high.

4. I had my first firecracker yesterday. My eyes didn't get red, but I got high as shit. Nice long come-up....it was exciting. I was high for the rest of the evening off .5 grams. That blows my mind. I love firecrackers.

5. From firecrackers once I had super read eyes. I say it varies... it think it has a lot to do with laughter maybe. My first time on firecrackers I laughed it up a LOT with my friends. Once I looked in a mirror, my eyes looked like they were bleeding they were so red.

6. I was by myself, didn't laugh att all and I ate a whole batch of brownies I made. I scoped my eyes before I passed out and they were as you all describe, the reddest ever.

7. my friends are often fine when we eat firecrackers, which we way more than we should. But my eyes get super red, like really ridiculous. Maybe its just me. I think it varies person to person

8. It's not just you, I've been eating edibles quite often now, now that I found a reliable connect that sells edibles. My eyes as well get very, VERY red when about 1-2 hours after eating them. :smoking:

9. Weed in General make my eyes red but when I eat a fruity pebbles treat or a brownie, my eyes get redder than the devil's dick!:smoking:

10. i get red eyes only when around smoke....if i take a few hit outdoors my eyes dont get red at all...unless i cough alot....with edible my eyes turn into little tiny slits though lol like i sometimes look like im sleeping bc my eyes are almost completely closed...but never had red eyes from them lol

11. My eyes go straight blood shot when i eat brownies. Every time and lik bad ha . . . but everyone is different and it could be ur guys brownies arent quite that strong

or when u smoke the irritaion is whats getting ur eyes rather than the cannanis its self keep experimenting!!

12. I will put this to the test on the next batch. Subscribed.

13. I'd love to try making candies. I've found that the lollipops at dispensaries around here aren't strong at all. I got a slight amount of pain relief and a little buzz, but that was it.

The shiva lozenges knocked me on my butt, though. They didn't have the actual dosage, but the cookies by the same company are equal to 2 grams of bud. I'm assuming they're about the same dosage by feel. I liked that I absorbed some of it sublingually while the lozenge was dissolving.

14. nah even when i smoke if the smoke doesnt get in my eyes then they dont get red lol.....and the brownies were def bomb lol we put a half oz of home grown bubba kush in them lol...i didnt even wanna stand up for hours lol....weed just doesnt make my eyes bloodshot i guess

15. I have been testing this out to see and it does seem to be a case of those that get red eyes from smoking still get from eating. People who don't have red eyes when smoking don't seem to get it while eating the edibles.

16. you get red eyes cause you are dehydrated. sometimes when u drink alcohol u can get slight red eyes.

17. i always get red eyes :(

18. #18 l4m3.u53rn4me, Mar 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2010
    One time I made firecrackers and I didn't feel much of a high but my eyes were sooo red.