Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

red eyes and contacts

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by EvenDoe, Jan 28, 2011.

1. any suggestions on how to get rid of red eyes when wearing contacts....and dont say "tell people your contacts are bothering you" when high your eyes are smokey red as oppossed to bright irritated red. any suggestions?

2. i wear contacts and really the only way is to take them out.. I usually put visine on them then put my contacts back in.

3. dude, just let them be red, its how its supposed to be, and if anyone asks why they are.... there are THOUSANDS of reasons eyes turn red.... Oh i was at the eye doctor, allergies, dust, crying, contacts need to be changed, come on now...

4. i put eyedrops in while im wearing contacts. works the same as if your not.

5. I put visine in while wearing contacts but they do damage your contacts, as any eye drop will do. My friend used to be the contact solution shit on his eyes, not sure if it worked or not. Really, I just blaze with my glasses on cause my eyes dry out like mad when I blaze with contacts.