Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

red eyes after drops, please help!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PEACE_ESKIMO, Mar 19, 2009.

1. at about 4:30 i put 2 drops of vizene in both eyes, than an hour and a half later they ar still red, so i put one more in both eyes, now its 6:10 and they are redder than the devils dick.

2. Fluids! Drink water or prefferably some form of sugary citrus drink(WARNING WILL KILL BUZZ!)

3. u need 2 change ur clock its day light savings, as 4 the eyes jus keep putting eyedrops in nd they should clear up

4. whopps thats my clock on GC thats wrong. im just high excuse me :smoking::smoking:

5. dude! don't use visine for your eyes! that will make um red everytime...that always happens wen i use visine too.....go for clear eyes my man. or anything is beter then visine.

6. Red eyes never killed anyone.

7. best movie ever

8. holy santa clause shit, im never taking vizene again! clear eyes ftw!!!!

9. #9 V.I.P, Mar 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2009
    i use clear eyes from like walmart shit works wonders... i drink tons of fluids tho all the time because i go to gym and smoke all the time haha
    [​IMG]

10. You gotta understand that weed dilates blood vessels, not drys your eyes out. So you need eyed rops that actually constrict the blood vessels, not just hydrating ones.

11. not to hijack the thread but how come like some people never get red eyes? just their body makeup or what not or something else?

12. i think its depends on ur genetics or some shit like that , i never get red eyes

13. yeah thats what i thought, i get red eyes sometimes but half the time im so baked... my eyes are normal and my parents cant even tell... lol and by the time i go home the smell is gone obvi

14. Do u have visine original or the allergie cuz only original wrks

15. @ up
    vizene maximum red relief... my ass lol....

drank 3 cups of Arizona green tea and my eyes are fine!

16. Peace_Eskimo I find the same thing, my eyes get redder with Vysine. Use Naphcon, Clear Eyes. Also, right after you put in eye drops your eyes will be redder for a bit because they are irritated, but then soon after they will be better.

17. yeah i know but i waited like 2 hours

18. Rohto's(search it) bro they work magic and feel great !

19. I used to get red eyes and used visine for it. I don't ever get red eyes anymore, that and I could generally care less if they were!

20. put on some sunglasses and drink water

then sit back and watch some television :]