Red Evening Iish Sky Pics!...Wat ColoUr is Your Sky

Discussion in 'General' started by The Big C, Apr 7, 2007.

1. Hi All

Was walking through my city/town (most cities outside of Dublin arent that big) tonight with my camera and I took these pictures, came home, havin few smokes and a few beers thought I'd post them. Hope you like them!!

It is now 21:15pm in Ireland, took these pics about 20min ago. pics 3 & 5 are of a place called Ballybricken is at the top of a huge hill in Waterford City. In fact the whole city is built on hills like San Fran'!

What does your sky look like now?

Pics would be cool!

Thanks All!!

PS Forgive the sarcasim in the title (ColoUR) Before anyone gives me shit..I dont fuckin know why there is a U in color. Trust the fuckin english to fuck their own language up eh?? :p:D

2. looks kinda trippy man

I've always wanted to go to Ireland; I have family there. I think they live in Dublin and their lasts names are Duffy (if that isnt purely Irish then I dont know what is). Im gunna take a vacation to there soon: I plan on pub crawling, smokin some Irish bud and meetin up the fam. Hows the quality/prices of bud there in your part of Ireland?

3. Word.

Nice pics, but this should be in artists corner..

Hmm, right now the sky is gray, just had some snow ha.

4. Hi Still Smokin "Duffy" ;)

Where in Dublin your family from?? Duffy really dont get any more Irish, your right!!

Quality varies 'cause the "Pro, Grower" is only starting to emerge in Ireland. So lots of "home grown" weed. Prices are between €20-€25 a gram. But that DONT depend on quality, just on dealer. Over here, guys get what they can get for bud! Fuckin' rip off merchents!!

Try Temple Bar for night life. Although I am from the Northside of Dublin, I have to say it is a shit hole It = the Bronx!! If you want to be mugged take a trip late at nite along "Talbot Street" or walk down "Sherrif Street" and see do you come out alive!!! :p

Just be careful. The Sthside of the "River Liffey" is the money side of town. And where all the Wankers live!!! Which inadverdently means "safer"!! :D

But seriously, really hope you have a great time here!!! If you do let me know we get together for a smoke!!