Red dots on skin Body detoxing from cigarettes?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Grandsouls, Apr 17, 2019.

1. So I haven’t smoked cigarettes in last two weeks now for few days now my skin has gotten pink dots all over it, can you get rash from quitting? Is it just detoxing?
    There not itchy unless super sweaty, no other side effects. Could my body be detoxing from booze and cigarettes?

Thanks

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. unless you have taken something different latly it way well be measles

but only if you are Jew from the Ukraine, they are not allowed the jab

see a Doc

good luck

3. Iv had measles before. Far from thanks tho

4. & no shampoo detergent dish soap food meds etc have all been the same since the last year no changes only change has been quitting smoking

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. <-- former smoker and I didn't have any skin issues from quitting. Just the desire to pick up cig butts from the gutter and fondle them for the next year.

BNW

• Funny Funny x 3
  6. Second this.

Never got rashes or spots from quitting.

Sounds like an allergic reaction. Allergies can develop later in life also quitting nic can fuck with your systems making you susceptible to diseases and allergies.

Vigilo Confido

7. True I just can’t figure out what allergy may be my life’s been normal

8. Thanks for the encouraging words

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Could be stress rash I’ve gotten it before

• Like Like x 1
  10. is he alive he ain't been back ..?

11. Prob went to the store for a carton of smokes.

12. No I’m alive and no cartons.
    Stress rash would make perfect sense tho.

It seems to be depleting now.

13. Leukemia presents with pink dots to the skin....see your primary care physician.

14. #15 KylieSmith, Mar 3, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2021
    I don't think these red dots on the body should necessarily be associated with quitting smoking. This may be a common allergic reaction to food or something else. Also, lichen and other skin diseases are not excluded. I had red spots and pimples on my face, sometimes there were more of them, sometimes less. I started looking for information on the Internet and on this site https://www.vitalskinderm.com/blog/5-types-of-food-that-cause-acne/ I found the causes of these pimples. I love fast food very much and it turned out that fast food is the reason for everything. Try to find answers to your questions here, maybe it's not from smoking cessation at all, good luck to you.