Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Red Diesel

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by RossG, Dec 23, 2012.

1. Has anyone here tried 'Red Diesel' ? I'd never heard of it til i picked up 2g's last night. From Scotland where decent strains that aren't blue cheese is like impossible, happy as hell with it. Smells skunky as fuck and got me zooted, anyone else tried?

2. Never heard of the cross, but anything with Diesel genetics is pretty much a winner. :hello:

3. For sure man! Definately beats the ***** I had saved for emergencies!

4. Barney's Farm has a Red Diesel that is a cross between a California Indica and NYC Diesel.

"To improve the ever-popular NYC Diesel, we brought together East Coast and West Coast genetics by crossing it with a superb California Indica strain. The result: increased weight and potency, while maintaining the distinctive “sweet and sour” Diesel taste. As this hardy, medium-sized plant will develop strong side branches that fill out with beautifully large, resin-filled colas, giving it some extra room to grow is adequately rewarded at harvest. Otherwise, no extraordinary care is required for above average yields. The powerful, long-lasting effects combine the best of a trippy, cerebral Sativa high with the relaxing, tranquil characteristics of Indica."