Red Diesel,Violator Kush,Cheese,Purple Lady and White Widow!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by larryg420, Mar 28, 2009.

1. Yes boys and girls,Larryg is at it again!:wave::smoking:
    This one is-
    Barneys-Violator Kush[2] and Red Diesel[2]-both fem seeds.
    Next is GHS Cheese[2] and then one each of G13 Labs Purple Lady and White Widow:D.
    These will start in soil then i'll decide later if they will go in BB's.
    I may do soil for the summer,it gets too hot in the rooms and the Bubble Buckets will need much attention.
    I'm have to check the 10 BB's now and they use much water once the ladies are flowering.
    If i miss one day they are almost 1/2 empty:(.I have to add water every day almost.
    I'll post again once they pop up.:wave:

Attached Files:

2. I have some Violator Kush seeds laying around. Definitely want to see how they do

3. I planted 2 on another grow-One died in soil and the one that lived just died from root rot in a Bubble Cloner.
    It was my fault,i didn't keep and eye on the water,it got too acid and killed a couple clones.:eek:
    But these 2 are in soil all the way.:smoking:

4. That was fast!
    1 Red Diesel and the Purple Lady popped up :smoking::wave:

Attached Files:

5. High all:wave:I'm not having good luck with the Violator Kush.
    The rest popped and look good so far.The VK is the only one that has not popped:mad:.

Attached Files:

6. #6 DankyNJ, Apr 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2009
    Sup Larry, I just started germ'ing my Fem. Purple Lady this morning. I haven't seen many people growing this strain yet, will be nice to have something to compare mine against. I'll be LSTing mine, no room for BBs yet. But soon hopefully...

GL with your grow man, subscribed, pulling up a chair for this one. :smoking:

- Danky

7. Thanks Danky,these are going to be grown in my soil less mix.
    No hydro for the summer too hot and they loose too much water per day.
    I can't keep up with them now that i busy at work.:eek:

8. Nice man, cant wait to see her in your beastly flower room. :D

I went a little overboard last visit to the hydro shop and ended up buying 10 bags of FFOF so I'll be using that :).

- Danky

9. High all,all are doing well.The VK is not,they both never popped.

Attached Files:

10. This fucking sucks!!!I lost one Cheese,one Red Deisel,the White Widow and not one fucking Violator Kush poppped,0 out of 5. $56 wasted:mad:
    I came home yesterday and one Rd D and one Cheese were dead.Today i have one dead White Widow.
    I don't get it,the others are doing good as were the ones that died.:confused:.
    I'm really pissed about the VK.I will not buy any more of Barneys seeds,sorry Barneys Farm.

11. Damn man the V.K i had in the past from barneys was excellent all 5 germinated nicely

12. Sorry dude,I was happy to hear about the Red D and the Kush one of my favz....I am also growing the red D..from Barney.....2 broke ground, one never did shit..lol will be tagging along for th ride good luck....my grow...Red D 2 Masterkush 2, Thai super Skunk, Unknown Kush -found one seed in a oz I had last summer......-Sun hut 2x4x7,400w hps
    Fox Farm Ocean Forest
    Nutes..nothing but water for the first 3wks,....Any tips you can give m would be great....still wetbehind the ears.....am a newbee to GC. and my fisrtgrow.

13. Up-Date day:wave:High every one:smoking:.
    All the babies are good.No White Widow,it died:eek::mad:

Attached Files:

14. babies are sooo cute... sry about the widow dude.. that scks but hey the cheese looks good...:cool:

15. I do have one more G13 WW seed left,i'll wait on this one a little while.

16. Good Morning GC:wave::smoking:

Attached Files:

17. Looking good Larry. Looks like your Purple Lady is doing well. Mine is looking very nice too. I'm liking the g13 genetics so far. Sorry your WW didnt make it. :(

- Danky

My PL at 13 days

Attached Files:

• PL.jpg
      PL.jpg
      File size:
      323.9 KB
      Views:
  18. Happy Saturday all:wave:.

Attached Files:

19. Sorry to hear about your WW death :(

Your Red Diesel and Purple Lady are looking beautiful however! :hello: I am LSTing my PL and so far she is absolutely loving it. Mine's a few days behind your but thriving like crazy. Can't wait for the final results.

Keep it green man

-Danky :smoke:

20. Your a maniac Larry:D