Red Diesel BB

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by gear head, Oct 7, 2009.

1. Well I haven't posted a log on here in a few years so thought I would just toss up some pics of my current project. I've been a firm bubble bucket grower for a few years and have been using Fox Farm nutes with good results in the past so doing the same. I run under 400 watt Digital HPS and have had amazing success with it. I'm growing 2 Barney's Farm Red Diesel. I have them labeled Pheno A and Pheno B, took clones of each and plan on turning the one with more desired traits into a mother.

Well anyway here's some pics

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. wow nice keep the pics comin

3. What ppms , ph and temps are you running ? Looking great man. K+

4. To be honest I don't monitor ppm at all, don't even have a meter. I clean and add fresh nutes to the buckets after every 3rd top off. I use FF Grow Big hydro for veg and Tiger Bloom for flowering using 2 tsps per gallon, throughout entire cycle I also add 1 tblsp per gallon of Big Bloom. Ph is on average 6.0. Temps aren't monitored too much but would guess low to mid 70's in the room, there's a large fan than blows along the floor so reservoir temps are low 60's. I really take a pretty laid back approach and my buds seem to thrive because of it.

5. looking great. how old are they

6. 10 days into flowering

7. nice. how long did you veg for

8. approx. 4 weeks

9. you're going to LOOOVVVE the Red D. As of right now it is my favorite strain. check out my red diesel grow in my signature

10. Quick Update of Pics
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. great update man im watching

12. its been about 3 weeks since my last update so here are a bunch of pics. These are at day 25 flowering. Of the 2 phenotypes I have there seems to be a clear winner, the large of the 2 is developing larger buds and a much faster rate. I took clones of both so whichever I prefer will be grown out on more regular basis. Speaking of clones I finally got around to getting rid of my old tupperware cloner and rigged up a very simple mother/clone cabinet in an old armoire. Anyway onto the pics
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. I was looking at the pics of the larger plant and those bud sites look like there mini-firework shows. Beautiful plant man. I am curious though cause the pics are a bit fuzzy(and im pretty baked) but I swear i counted 8 spades on some of those fan leaves on the big girl. Im scribing this one, pleasant suprise to see those pics every once in a while.

14. Yeah the pictures are a bit fuzzy, I don't have a digital camera atm so I'm stuck using my iphone. And actually the leaves on the larger plant, which I refer to as "A", have 9 fingers and the lower fan leaves have 11. The smell of these is a very citrus and sweet grapefruit mixed with fruit loops, can't wait to sample it. Shouldn't be too long, I have a projected harvest date of about December 5th. I'll start posting pics and updates more often now that flowering is well underway, I get distracted away from posting so easily sometimes.

15. the red d takes awhile to bud but you are gonna be sooo happy with the results.

16. Laid back seems alot nicer then always measuring and monitoring.

17. New update. Fresh Pictures
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]