Red Devils??

Discussion in 'General' started by BumbleBee, Jul 18, 2005.

1. ive done pretty much anything under the sun pcp,speed,acid,shrooms mesculine,dxm, heroin,coke, many more that are like the above but my friend said "lets do red devils"
    i was "WTF mate?" but he said it was some sort of drug that is found in the store, like how dxm is legal but in pill form (i know you can get dxm in pill form but eh..)

so i was wondering what are Red Devils?

i searched and all the forums and it said no matches found so please help me

2. sounds like a nickname for dxm. Probally just robo gell capsules.

Of course theres nothing sold in the store called "Red Devils" now. lol :smoke:

It could also be a xtc pill. But of course thats not found in the store. lol

pz

3. Never heard the term... Always new things though...

4. Check this out:
    http://www.ecstasydata.org/viewtablet.php?ID=287

I doubt you'll be getting this at the store though.
    lol

But I think red devils is refering to DXM in robotussion gel caps. Basically the same as drinking the shit, but a lot more safe, clean, and no nasty taste-and a slighly more precise method of messuring out your dose.

pz

5. sounds like triple c's if u can get em at a store. Don't do em though, if you want to dex then use Delysium (not the best though)

6. thanks for all the input, it could just be another retarded name for dxm, he also said when your on it you want to yell alot and beat the shit out of yourself, sounds dangerous but its in the name of science