Red Dead Redemption

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by redhat11, Apr 12, 2010.

1. Yeah but no one does anything but shoot each other in blackwater.

2. Yeah, there is a shit ton of games to play in multiplayer, but you need a posse or two to do them. All I can ever find are people running around by themselves, no one wants to be in a posse.

3. dw, ill posse up once i get the game tommorow :)

4. Played for 3 hours or so this evening and I am pretty impressed so far. Now that I am getting hang of the controls and starting to explore, I see that there is an astonishing amount of things to do!

This is going to be great!

5. I made a private match a little bit ago and cleared out a gang hideout. Got a assload of XP and unlocked new characters/weapons/horse

6. Yeah all we need are some bodies and some imagination ;):smoke:

7. Ive been thinking about buying this. Is it worth the 60 dollars?

8. Played a bit of free roam, it's clear that you need to play with a posse to enjoy yourself. Some fucker always just starts shooting at you even though you're the least threatening thing on screen. I do like the idea though, and I had fun messing around by myself for the 30 min that i played. We should definitely start up a GC posse so that WE can be the dickheads shooting at other people :laughing:

9. If anyone has XBL hit me up, I'm doing a private match and taking out gang hideouts.

GeronimoGman

10. Alright fellas, im goin to pick my copy up really soon, id love to play online so anyone thats keen add me, GT : Sspadez

I wont be playing stoned tonight cos of parents, but i sure as hell will be tommorow :)

11. Same here, feel free to add me. xbox live GT : judius

I'll probably play through a good portion of the single player first though. :)

12. Got the game, fucking sick :D

13. Everyone who posted their GT will be getting a FR from me later on.

Just thought id give yall a heads up :wave:

14. My girl is hanging with her sister tonight, so I am going to put another couple hours into single player and then play Multi for a while. Would love to put a posse together tonight!

PS3 owners be sure and post your PSN!!!

The only two I have found on this thread are:

deadtrend6
    Katsuru

I will add you guys this evening!

My PSN: Mwasa254

15. Best video game I've played in a while. The story is great, hell everything is great so far. I haven't found a single thing I haven't liked.

16. Ive had some awesome gang wars today.

Multiplayer is a blast when it is actually working. Im still having trouble connecting to some of my friends.

17. I can't tear myself away from SP long enough to play Multiplayer. I unlocked a shitload of stuff last night for multiplayer clearing out gang hideouts

18. This is a really fun game but it seems like I'm pretty close to beating it.

19. im getting it tonite lets make a pusse

GT: nteegee