Red Dead Redemption

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by redhat11, Apr 12, 2010.

1. It took me 15 min to flash my 360 and only cost me the price of a burnable DVD. Its really easy to do if you take your time. Only risk is getting your console banned from XB - live but if I wanted to listen to 14 year old swearing I would just go down to my local park.

I got a 3 hours wait for this torrent to finish and off I go riding in the west. A week before its released here in the UK. Woot.

2. Its at 99.4% and taking for ever to get that final amount

3. Just played it for 4 solid hours...if I didn't have work in the morning i would play it for another 4.

That game rocks.

4. pretty fucking stoked for this

5. Epic game, gonna get it at midnight

6. Game in hand, now I just have to wait to get off work.

JEALOUS?

:D

7. Game en route, set to arrive tomorrow.

And yes, soooooo jealous haha

8. Picked the game up about 2 hours ago at a sketchy ass walmart, lol. I highly suggest picking this game up. The multiplayer is fun as shit, while the single player is interesting and equally as fun. I can't play video games for a long periods of time anymore, so I only played for about an hour and a half, but it was very impressive aside from some graphic hiccups.

9. went to the midnight release @ gamestop right by my house...played the game til the sun came up...now im back up with 3 hours sleep tops...ready to fire up some dank kush and got lost in this game

10. Hi new on these forums...
    I preodered this game about 3 months ago just because of the fact that rockstar makes it.

Wow the reviews have been immense.

11. #72 ChicagoToker, May 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2010
    i just got it. it's pretty awesome but i've been playing the single player. i just tried to get on multiplayer and the servers are seriously fucked. i keep getting errors and when i did get in, it just lagged. i am disappoint.

12. Everyone who picked it up, give us your thoughts so far. I'm curious how enjoyable the multiplayer is.

Gamespot gave it a 9.5. :D

13. It's fucking amazing, I was so sucked in I played the single player for 6 hours straight. My GT is viper231 if anyone wants to attempt free roam once the servers are fixed

14. Went and picked up this bad boy today... my local Gamestop had plenty in stock (I didn't preorder). So far I really like what I see, played about 2 hours of single player and have really enjoyed myself... also played a bit of multiplayer, am level six and have cleared 3 or 4 gang hideouts with some friends, haven't really tried any head to head or gold rush games yet. Feel free to add me just mention your from GC and we'll get to wrasslin' some cattle.

XBoX GT = Simmcanwin

15. I plan to pick it up thursday. From all the reviews I have read so far it looks like a serious GOTY contender. Rockstar never seems to fail me. :smoke:

16. The god damn lawmen in multiplayer are ruthless, I can never get far before they mow me down.

I haven't been able to find a posse to play with, most of the games I enter everyone is just running around. Plus it sucks when I'm just looking around and some dickhead shoots me

GeronimoGman on XBL

17. This is probably going to be my next game. I'm down for an XBL GC Posse.

18. I also heard that you can still gain XP in private matches.

Level boosting, anyone? :p

19. lol reminding me of Diablo 2, wish 3 would come out...

and yes, I am so glad to hear this shit works this time. Last time I was pumped but it didn't quite do it for me. I knew the concept was a winner tho