Red Dead Redemption

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by redhat11, Apr 12, 2010.

1. I think I might get this game again. I miss it :(

2. Yes, rumor has it that there will be new characters and maps for gang shootouts and free-for-all's. I've even herd that there will be new mounts and more levels? I hope they add in new gang hideouts around Blackwater. And add two trains to free roam, one with a land grab on it. Maybe even bring the lasso in?

That seems to be the most popular. I know just about all of them. I can be completely invisible and freeze your system with undead bait or the blunderbuss in a normal free roam. But I don't do that fucked up shit.

3. Fuck kids who freeze my eggsbox.

Happens like 4 times a day.

And the kids that suck so bad that have to have godmode on in order to get a kill are pussies. I just get on my horse and ride around them but never allow them to kill me. So i just waste their time.

Lol sucha great game but these scrubs ruin it.

Whats your GT?

4. Too bad this thread is dead, still play the game like clock work.

But anyways, new DLC today, along with a patch that fixed EVERY [cheating] glitch in the game. :yay:

5. The new DLC is soo badass.. I only gotta play Cochinay and Gaptooth mine so far and my connection was being shitty so didn't play for long but I'm already lovin it so far.

I wonder why these weren't added in the first place, possibly saving best for last? I mean they completely ignored West Elizabeth or w/e it's called with online. No hang hideouts, only two grab the bag maps.. I'm so glad R* did this though, especially for free! they're showin us their lovin's lol

You on xbl or psn?

6. LOL thats what you get when you don't pay for online gaming. Rarely any problems on XBL while PS3 owners have to deal with wipes and people hacking the whole psn network and stealing their info. They need to just charge already and boost the security..

7. [quote name='"zombayy"']Noob question, can I still access the DLC on the undead nightmare disc if I buy it used?[/quote]

It's cheaper to download it usually anyways but i don't think you can reuse the disk once it's registered.

8. I'm in free roam more than anything else. But the shortage of shit to do in that area is a joke. Was hoping for a gang hideout at Bearclaw Camp, and a land grab in Cochinay and The Wreck of Serendipity. Along with 2 trains, one with a moving land grab on it.

My PSN's are TrojanManFTW, gonorrheadiarrhea, and HaHaImABassTurd.

LOL Too bad the same thing happens on XBL, even when you do pay for it. I didn't know it happened on XBL too, that hack was brand new when I made that post.

The golden cattleman is a hack of the game its self, nothing to do with the systems. And unfortunately, it's one of those that you can't patch.

To do it, you have to have the DLC that lets you have the golden guns for single player. Then you take the game, put it into a computer, open up files that have a shit load of codes in it, and find the color code for the single player guns. Copy the gold cattleman code and replace the multiplayer cattleman color with the golden code. Then there you go.

9. I looked up "golden cattleman" and couldn't find any info on that hack. I'm going to have to call bullshit on that one.

10. No more talk on this game? Man yesterday I woke up, had nothing to do so I played it all day literally. I was playing poker, liers dice and black jack and for a while I was owning everyone winning a shit load of money, but then as always I lost it all lol. So I went hunting to make some more money, then as I was going to the store to sell the skins I came across a guy trying to get a stolen safe back from a gang so being a good citizen I helped him, then killed him and the horses and cracked that motherfucking safe. There is just so much shit to do on this game man.

11. This was my favorite game until Skyrim came out. Anyone who wants to play online send me your PSN. I'll be on all day.

12. This game was the shit till people just stopped playing it.

I loved the hardcore game mode where there wasn't any auto-aim.... Wish people still played.