Red Dead Redemption

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Pickle McSmurf, Mar 11, 2012.

1. I loved Red Dead Revolver, one of my favorite games on original xbox :smoke:

2. rdr is the shiiiit

3. #63 UltimateTweaker, Jul 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2012
    I have an idea for a prequel.

You're in gang and you rob trains, banks, stores, etc. you're gang is notorious and you just so happen to be in Marston's old gang but you only see him occasionally, and when you do you don't really talk. Anyway, the game would be alot more dense. More people, more things to do. This time you don't work for anyone but your gang. Maybe some twists here and there and some bounty hunters tryna get you. Idk the full story.

Or maybe another Read Dead but in New York or Chicago and you're a gangster in the 1920s.

4. im playing this game right now. its pretty fucking fun. i just hate being out in the wild and coyotes start attacking me n shit.

i hate that.

5. Definitely one of my favorites. I can't wait for the next installment (especially if it's built on the GTA:V engine).

6. Very fun, amazing game. I wish I'd discovered it alongside with weed, but sadly no. :(

Love the soundtrack too, beautiful music, sets the scene of the game very well.

7. Waiting for the next one.. hopefully after the new GTA.

8. Somewhere i read that rockstsr was very pleased with the rep and sales of red dead redemption, and wan to make a second one/continue the series
    Can't wait to see what they do!

9. Can definitely see R* making a game set in the Prohibition. I reckon they'll do a proper mafia game too, like their version of The Godfather.

10. Rockstar should make a pirate game.

11. I love this game, I wanted to cry at the end tho...

12. dude, thats fucking epic.

you couild make fucking MASSIVE maps using tons of water and making some huge islands n shit and smaller ones that you can swim/boat to.

oh god my mind is racing on this shit now. fuck man:hello:

13. #73 Miyagi, Aug 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2012
    [quote name='"DarthVapir646"']I love this game, I wanted to cry at the end tho...[/quote]

Lol I recall furiously masturbating at the end.

I ate my tears and busted a nut on the corner of my tv screen. I killed all the animals that went near my skeet.. That's my stain.

14. It is an epic ending..

15. as someone who adores the open-world of Skyrim, I've got to ask you guys: how does Red Dead compare? do you feel immersed in the southwest, or do you feel like you are watching a cartoon?

I am looking for beautiful virtual worlds to explore beyond Skyrim and Cyrodiil--- open worlds where you walk where you wish. virtual worlds with lore and detail and maps and random encounters. does this game appeal to that desire?

16. Never played Skyrim but I loved Red Dead's open world. Beautiful southern landscapes.

17. thanks man. appreciate the input!

18. To- FindingTim ^
    I played Red Dead when it came out, and did the Zombie version, both are awesome.

I own Skyrim as well, and can say it's def a different style of gameplay, but if you appreciate the landscape and graphics of Skyrim you will appreciate RDR. Everything is so real, gameplay is Rockstar style like the GTA's.

Something about roping a horse and breaking it in, just cool as shit. :smoke:

19. I really enjoyed Red Dead Redemption but I never completed the game. I ran into a bug in one of the main missions where the person I was required to meet had been accidentally killed/MIA and I had no earlier save point to reload from.

I've told myself when I have some free time I will borrow the game from my buddy and replay the game from the start

The game is that good that I am willing to restart just to make it to end game

20. Oh man you have no idea Ean... You gotta get that game somehow. I thought if a mission fucks up it gives you the option to replay it.. no?