Red Dead Redemption

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Pickle McSmurf, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Rockstar recently did a q&a on their website, the same one where they released the gta 5 screen shots, and they sort of hinted at a RDR sequel. Saying "we would love to blah blah blah.....stay tuned for any info on a RDR sequel"

So it's definitely possible guys!

2. Dude, I used to play that shit all the time. But when I got high all I wanted to do was pet the horses...

3. That games awesome, though theres not much to multiplayer.

I dont like tdm or any of the other game modes besides free roam.

Free roams baller and all, but slaying rival posse's gets boring after awile.

Great graphics and storyline though

4. I Loved it. i might play through again soon :smoke:

5. I absolutely adore this game. Played it a million times when it first came out and just recently popped it into the PS3 again. It's still as beautiful as ever. What I appreciate the most are the subtle gems sprinkled throughout the game; read a couple of the newspapers, and you're bound to come across an article that'll give you a nice chuckle. Or watch a movie in Armadillo - that's always a treat when you're blazed out of your mind.

As previously mentioned, a sequel is very unlikely, given the timeperiod(s). That being said, I will never rule out any kind of prequel. In fact, it doesn't even have to involve John Marston or any of the RDR characters. Just give me an equally brilliant Wild West world to roam around in and I'll be a VERY happy camper.

6. I love that game, but Undead Nightmare was my thing. I loved riding my unicorn and flaming horse and killing zombies after smoking a good J. I might go do that right now. :hello:

7. Undead Nightmare is the shit!!! Nothing better than getting high and killing zombies.

8. I bought it. Played maybe 6 hrs. Just couldn't get in to it.
    Been getting my ass kicked in codmw3 online lately.

9. Yeah I love GTA since gta 3: liberty city. I always said they should make a western version with a horse, and they did. I beat the story mode in 4 days I loved it so much.

10. #50 SpliffDoobious, Jul 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2012
    I just restarted Undead Nightmare.
    I really really wanted to let the last Sasquatch live...but he was just so goddamn depressed and pathetic-I couldn't help but put yet another round behind his ear.

11. Just beat this a couple weeks ago. Bought it when it first came out but I just never felt like I wanted to finish it. It was an alright ending, I wouldn't have expected that ending but my brothers friend ruined it for me.

Ima get Undead Nightmare though. It looks sick.

12. I really enjoyed RDR, I still play online to this day lol

I really hope they do a prequel. The Landon Ricketts idea is really cool I think, roaming around the true wild west robbing banks and trains, kidnapping broads and whatnot, kinda like an opposite contrast to what we did in RDR with being more on the laws side.

Red Dead was too successful imo for R* NOT todo another game. I would like to see more forests and mountainous terrain.. like more along the lines of Skyrims map (somewhat) with some desert as well. The northern half and south east parts of the map really captured the atmosphere of the desert, beautiful and very immersive.

13. You know, the first game is called Red Dead Revolver. It's on the original Xbox. Not as fun as Redemption, but I'd give it a go anyways.

14. Red Dead Revolver would be straight up SHIT playing it after Redemption. It was a cool game at the time though, back in like 2002. Fuck 10 years ago man.

15. Anyone still play online? Leave your psn and I'll hit you up some time!

16. Anyone have any money making tips for hardcore singleplayer?

17. play poker in Blackwater

18. Sell American furs in Mexico and vice versa

19. What about just in New Austin?

20. I just finished the undead nightmare story last night, I thought the whole game was awesome and still plan on playing it