Red Dead Redemption Beavers?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Tastytrichomes, Jul 12, 2013.

1. Fuck this shit, I've been looking for beavers for hours and haven't been able to find any for that stranger mission (guy with the glider who needs Red Sage, beaver skin, feathers)

Supposedly the beavers are located here, but I haven't found a single one:

[​IMG]

Any help?

• Like Like x 1
  2. To catch a beaver, you have to think like a beaver.

• Like Like x 4
  3. Go to the beaver-cave.

4. get some bait, place it by a river with a slope up, then hide back and prepare to shoot.

• Like Like x 1
    I was reluctant to do that becasue there are so many bears hahaha but I'll try

6. #6 squidrick420, Jul 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2013
    HOLY FUCK!!!

Thanks for posting this, I am at the same part of the game and I already got the 20 feathers and I am almost done with the red sage, but I am stuck on those beavers lol.

And as for that, I tried it and fucking cougars kept killing me.

Edit: I see my problem, I am still in mexico, and I can't go to West Elisabeth or whatever that area is called. Better do some missions

• Like Like x 1
  7. #7 Tastytrichomes, Jul 12, 2013
    The second I did that a cougar came out of nowhere and murdered me

HAHAHAHA ^

8. Not a single beaver

9. #9 Tastytrichomes, Jul 12, 2013
    This game sucks dick because all you have to do is get killed by a cougar when you aren't looking and lose all of your provisions that you worked 20 minutes straight to achieve

Just found three actually, had to use the bait (by Tanners Span). Then my PS3 froze and i lost them.....

10. the beavers all around that river to the north. if you go there at the right time you will find as many as you want. i killed like 10 of them. and yes i also got killed by a cougar a couple times during this haha.

11. The key to those pesky cougars is to use medicine right after they attack you, then draw pistol, go into dead eye, and lock 3 shots on the fucker before it gets you again. Considering I have only been killed by 2 cougars and I have killed around 10 it seems to work lol.

12. dead eye shit is annoying. just whip out a shot gun or a rifle and shoot them.

13. I like dead eye haha. I hated it at first, but once I figured it out it has really saved me some time in the long run. It is great for taking out 3-5 enemies at once, especially on horseback in tight situations.

• Like Like x 2
    what time? no matter when i visit either areas there are barely any to be found

15. idk, i want to say it was early evening ish. just go up to that river way up north and ride your horse along the side of it. you will see little beavers running around on the ground eventually. usually in packs of at least 3. also, if you shoot them from close range with a powerful gun, you wont be able to skin them. they will just explode into a pool of blood haha.

16. #16 Tastytrichomes, Jul 12, 2013
    Okay I found a ton of them at 5am, near Tanners Span!

17. They were all on the railroad tracks