Red Dead Redemption 2

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by MikeyMike87, Sep 25, 2018.

1. red-dead-redemption-2-xbox-one-ps4-its-spongegar-pc-9596492.png giphy (5).gif

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. They will eventually release it for pc. Probably around a year after console like they did with GTA V. As long as they don't force cross-play with pc gamers I could care less.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Not really I know how he dies from the first game. Lol

I'm at the end of chapter 4

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. You can pick how he dies dude lmao

5. I wanna get this game next. Closest thing to a new GTA. I’ve been watching some people on Twitch play this and I have to say it looks pretty fuckin awesome. I could waste a lot of hours playing.

• Agree Agree x 1

6. Dude I've been playing it since midnight when it got released, I've completed the story but I'm still finding missions/other random encounters so it's deffo worth the money

It's kinda like GTA but the map is way bigger, it's also deadly when your high you'll just end up exploring lmao

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. End credits are playing now. Damn that main story was nuts. Looking forward to the dlc.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. It is worth the purchase. I haven't finished the story yet because I just get in a mood to do random stuff and spend hours away from the main storyline. We also still have the online mode coming, which will make the game worth playing well beyond story mode.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. The ending/epilogue was dope dude, I just hope they give us some Single Player DLC not just online updates

10. Yea I hope so too. I heard someone say they should have dlc where you play as Sadie Adler. Might be an interesting idea...

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. That'd be decent I'm hoping they do an undead nightmare one zombies on it would be dope

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. They are doing a staggered launch for online starting tomorrow. I wish they were starting it at midnight so I could play a little tonight.

Rockstar will launch Red Dead Online in beta form on Nov. 27 at 8:30 a.m. ET, and it will initially be accessible only for owners of the Ultimate Edition of Red Dead Redemption 2. The following day, the beta will open up to those who played Red Dead Redemption 2 on its first day of release — Oct. 26. On Thursday, Nov. 29, those who played the game in its first three days of release (Oct. 26-29) will get access. Then, on Friday, Nov. 30, online multiplayer will open up for all Red Dead Redemption 2 players.

• Winner Winner x 1

13. I'm downloading the online update now because my homie got the ultimate edition so I got the extras for free because we share accounts, it's 5.6gb which isn't to bad I was expecting a 20gb+ update

14. That isnt bad at all, I won't get to play until after work today but what I have seen on stream looks interesting.

15. I can't play yet for some reason dude my homie got the ultimate edition though lol

It should work for everyone tomorrow though

16. Been watching this on twitch for the last hour or so, looks interesting. Really didn’t see too much, I’m sure, but it seems like it could be fun.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Oh hell yeah playing red dead online.. let's see how lit it is

18. It was fun and looks like a great base on which to expand. The only thing that sucks is there no way to play other than open lobbies. To no surprise griefers and campers were already on scene to screw with people. One guy was camping the first mission location and killing everyone once they got out of the cut scene.

Rockstar has also stated that all accounts may get reset at some point since this is a beta. I wonder if that is going to waste the leveling bonus that came with the ultimate edition.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Here's a picture of my online character lmao
    PS_Messages_20181129_152732.jpg

I made him as old as possible & dressed him like a hobo :laughing::laughing:

20. Well didn’t think I’d be able to play until tmrw, but I let me boot up and start a character about an hr ago. Haven’t done much yet but seems cool so far

• Winner Winner x 1