Red Dead Redemption 2

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by MikeyMike87, Sep 25, 2018.

1. I'll let you know if it's good in an hour or so lol

• Like Like x 2
  2. Bud. Check. Beer. Check. Ladies n Gents it's almost time!! I'll play a couple hours tonight. Gota work tomorrow but this weekend gonna be lit as fuck and rdr2

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. #43 BrewsnWeed666, Oct 26, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2018
    Hell yeah got my copy
    IMG_20181026_001430.jpg
    Install time is now 115 minutes..not to bad for a 90gb game lol

Edit: install time keeps slowly going down it's now at 70 minutes

• Like Like x 1
  4. So jelly. Enjoy bro! Its gonna be A1

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. It should be dope dude I'm looking forward to losing many hours playing it lmao,I'll report back later at some point

Install time has 30 minutes left now hell yeah

6. It's dope so far I'm enjoying it

7. I'll post a couple gameplay videos.
    The first is a early mission. I had turned off all HUD and ended up getting lost on the way back to camp lol. Still getting used to controls. But this game is quite immersive and I've nearly scratched the surface.

Second video I'll be posting is of the train robbery. Quite fun.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. I'm being savage on it & not letting anyone live when it gives you the option to spare them lmao

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. I just picked it up, gonna start the download soon.

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. I would have to buy a console just to play it but, am considering it. I could also just buy some other games on it and, play multiplayer games with my brother.

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. Just got home and UPS delivered mine today. Loading now so I can play later tonight. The metal case is pretty cool.
    20181026_165301_Burst01.jpg

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. Just wanted to quickly update this. I love the graphics in the snow. So cool.

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. Game is fucking amazing. I've been playing in first person the whole time.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Wow game is unreal good, lots of glitches but the game is so good they are inconsequential. Had the weekend off work I spent maybe 25 hour playing this weekend I’m only 17% done the game. Best Wild West simulator ever. Last night I was just riding along the road and this npc was swearing while trying to fix his horses shoe and the horse just up and kicks him in the head and he dies, too funny.

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. We just got this game today so iwont be reading anyting in this thread yet lol icw until we play it.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. The game is savage I kept shooting after I killed this dude..
    PS_Messages_20181029_211644.jpg
    His damn head exploded lmao

17. Does anyone know what you have to do in order to collect the double action revolver that was given as a reward for completing the mission in GTA V? Both games show up in my social club account, and I have gotten to the point where I can buy weapons, but that one is still unavailable for some reason.

• Like Like x 1
  18. I unlocked this last night by accident lol, you have to go to a house & search for it dude

I randomly found the place & the weapon

19. Thank you, I will be going to retrieve mine tonight. It would have been nice if Rockstar gave a little more information on where to find the thing. I had the same problem unlocking the free horses that came with the ultimate and special editions. They made it sound like as soon as you found a stable the horses would be there, but they don't show up until you do the hunting mission. I killed my horse (they do not respond well to jumping off of cliffs) and ended up doing a bounty to afford another one just because I didn't want to walk all the way back to camp to start the mission. Did the hunting mission, and had to buy another horse to complete it, so I ended up buying two horses when I had two free horses that are much better.

• Friendly Friendly x 1