Red Dead Redemption 2

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by MikeyMike87, Sep 25, 2018.

1. if you like GTA you will like red dead. have you not played the first one?

2. I have, briefly, but it was years ago. Not enough to cognitively comment on anything.

I like GTA for sure.

3. Well the 26th ain't that far away. I'll let you know what I think when it comes out. Hell, I'll even upload some gameplay footage. Screw it live stream!! Haha

• Like Like x 1
  4. ahh well the first red dead was well ahead of its time. now here we are some 8+ years later so i would imagine the gameplay is gonna take another huge step forward.

its also been 5+ years since gta V was released, so if you like the gameplay in that game id expect it to take a big leap forward from that as well.

• Like Like x 2
  5. I gotta have internet first m8.

6. Man what happens to skate .... best game ever!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. lol ahh it was assumed you had internet since, you know, youre posting this on the internet.

8. The company went broke dude.. the skate games are amazing

9. I'm hyped for RDR 2 I've got the money ready to go buy it on release day lol

10. Lol yea from fucking wifi bro. Jesus. I shouldnt have to explain myself lol

• Like Like x 1
  11. you play online using wifi bro. thats how most people do it. either that or with an ethernet cable.

if you have wifi in your house then you can play games online, unless your wifi is complete shit, bro.

12. Thats what Im saying, its complete shite. There no way. Im trying to get some cable internet, but wont be in this house much longer so its not really worth it. Until then I just play some basic shit lol. :(

13. i was gonna check it out when it comes out for pc

14. Two more days. Got the weekend off work and plenty of smoke, should be fun. I spent the last week playing GTA trying to blow all my money by killing griefers with the orbital canon because I know it wont get played any more once Red Dead arrives.

15. 2 more days?? It's just over 22 hours here till it comes out lol that's if you buy it at midnight, I'll have it in 30 hours time :laughing:

16. Na, it isnt two full days. We are basically at 30 hours left here as well. I ordered a physical copy so mine should either arrive tomorrow or on launch day. I got to work on launch day unfortunately. Those who are opting for download should be able to preload by now. Although I doubt I will be selling it any time soon, I prefer physical disc because they at least have some resell value. I have bought a couple of games on download that were good, but didn't have much replay value so they are pretty much worthless now.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. I'm buying it on disc since the download is nearly a 100gb much quicker to install it then download an update lol

I was going to pre order but I don't want to wait all day for it to be delivered lol going to go town at 9am Friday & get it :weed::weed:

What you getting it on dude PS4 or XBOX?

18. I am getting it on XBOX.

• Informative Informative x 1
  19. Hell yeah just paid for red dead 2 & I can get it at midnight which is less then 8 hours away wooooo!!

20. Really wish this thing would drop already so people can say what they feel about it.

As a fan of GTA 5, I genuinely don't see how this can impress people further, but as a fan of gaming, I am genuinely curious to read what people have to say.

• Winner Winner x 1