Red Dead Redemption 2

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by MikeyMike87, Sep 25, 2018.

1. Dude if you want easy XP get a bounty & hide on a roof then head shot every bounty hunter/cop with special ammo..you get like 30+ xp per kill, I did it the other day for like half an hour & I ranked up almost twice :laughing:

It drains your honor level but it's worth it:confused_2:

2. this game is sick but im at around 50% and i feel like putting it down and playing AC: ODYSSEY

3. #183 BrewsnWeed666, Feb 26, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2019
    The RD2 online update is available now they best have something good I can spend my money on now :laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  4. I was taught you wait till the last 30 seconds of the mission so it pays good and more xp

• Like Like x 1
  5. That bus the way some missions work in gta but it really doesn't increase the payout that much, plus in the time you spend waiting you could have ran an extra mission. It seems like more money, but the amount earned for time played isn't any better.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I mainly wait for the rp to level up fast since I just started replaying rdr2 if you just want money its way easier to just fish especially now with the new mini map

• Like Like x 1
  7. im the real life arthur morgan

8. If you want to rank up easily do the daily challenges/hunt dude, I went from rank 50 to almost 60 just by hunting/doing the daily challenges & I did maybe 10 races coming in 5-7th each time lol
    . Screenshot_20190628_132101.jpg

Idk why it's saying my activite horse is the nag.. I dropped a $1000 on a new horse the other day lol

9. I'm still active on rdr2 be on this weekend Sunday. Working 6 days a week making that money buddy.

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. I've only got that many hours on RDR2 because I can't work atm:laughing: I still make money just not as much as I could be lol

11. New update has brought some decent content. Been getting paid since it dropped, anyone still playing or come back at all?

• Like Like x 1
  12. Right guys im on the fence as to whether or not I have 50 quid spare to buy this.
    Is it really as good as the hype ?
    Is it as good as GTA?
    Do you not end up having to travel half an hour on horseback a lot to go do simple things n stuff like that?

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. #193 BrewsnWeed666, Sep 15, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2019
    50 quid? Dude if you're from England check where your local CEX shop is.. they want £15 for it lol most shops will want £20 for it now :confused_2:

I paid £50 & that was only because I wanted it at 12am the day it got released:laughing::laughing:

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. #194 BrewsnWeed666, Sep 15, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2019
    It's a good game but very repetitive especially with the new update.. it's not as good as GTA online wise but the story mode shits all over GTA :laughing:

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Played it once since the update & realised it's exactly the same as the drug/gun running missions on GTA.. you can't deliver anything without it showing up on the map & then you get rushed by every 1...

Until they bring out Private lobbys like in GTA V I won't be playing again :laughing: I have pretty much everything unlocked on there so it feels like you're just playing for nothing.. they need to drop houses & farms ect so I can actually spend some of the $$:laughing:

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. #196 WherezMyLighter, Sep 16, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2019
    Idk about you guys but I’ve been having fun with the update. I did have enough gold for the 3 trades and the outlaw pass but in the days since, I’ve pretty much earned that back. Been able to make good steady money alone and with friends and have not been griefed a single time. Seen plenty of people in passing, everyone has been super friendly - even willing to help find treasure and complete random encounters at times. I definitely still have plenty to unlock and buy (tonight I got some new pistols and clothes, yesterday a new horse with some upgrades.) so I’m definitely not “playing for nothing” or whatever someone else said. Also I’ve done a bunch of the different roles’ missions including the ones broadcasting my location and I haven’t been rushed once. On small deliveries players can only see you if you are in their vicinities also, so no, not everyone running cargo sticks out and has a blip at all times like in GTA, sounds like you just have shit luck bro.

Also you can enable defensive mode in any lobby so other toxic players can’t lock on to you plus most players right now remain non-hostile anyways.

Game is still beautiful, hunting is fun for me although grindy, like many other aspects of this game. The market seems more balanced than I remember at launch and obviously there’s much more to do. This past week is my first time playing since probably February, lots of changes.

Game is still super fun. It is still not GTA so if you want that, don’t buy this. Why people compare these two is so strange as they are totally different. RDO is slow. To me one is not better or worse, I play both so idk. All that being said, I don’t fuck with the PvP playlist. I just jump in if it’s for a daily challenge, then I’m done.

17. I think the update is amazing. Been non stop busy between all the roles. Also purchased the outlaw pass because it's really the only game I play. Also rockstar announced they are done with gtav and putting the focus on rdr2. Think this update turned out great. Granted I wish they put some some work into the posse mechanics. They said updates and patches should be much more frequent. In my opinion it seems like with the map size they have so much of an area to work with.

GTA:V online could have been great if they didn't turn it into a saints row game. Like flying motorcylces and etc. The campaign was fun though. I kind of notice more kids are on GTA and adults on rdr2. All in all though I am more of a Western fan. Story was epic.

I guess they will just keep adding things to rdr2 for until gta6 comes out. PSN: Sade_Kush707 (leave a message saying you are from GC)

• Like Like x 2
  18. Well let’s see here. Bought the outlaw pass and each role for 80 gold bars which left me with 7 like a week and a half ago. Today I’m up to 76 gold bars and my pass is complete. Need to get some more cash together now that I’ve unlocked and bought a bunch of shit but overall been a lot of fun. RDO is much better with friends and doesn’t feel as grindy with them but still a great game regardless. For me, if I had to rely on just this title, I’d prly get burnt out. A little Apex break and keeping up with ESO and GTA dailies is a nice change of pace

19. #199 jay719, Sep 20, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2019
    I agree that the update has made it a bit more fun. I got the bounty role free for twitch membership and bought the trader role. I had a couple of hundred gold bars so I grabbed the outlaw pass and have made it up to level 20 on that so far. It does still feel a bit grindy but they are doing much better overall.

20. Damn a couple hundred gold bars is nice