Red Bull

Discussion in 'General' started by bored123, Feb 20, 2006.

1. Hey everyone just a couple questions about Red Bull. I know you are going to think im crazy but yes i have never tried Red Bull before. I bought some today and was just wodnering the taste, effect (if there really is one) and when is the best to take it like in the morning after working out before working out or after smoking. I just wanna know any info or facts you guys have on this energy drink.

thank you

2. just drink it any time you want. if you are feeling tired it's supposed to re-energize you. it gives you wings. seriously it doesn't do all that much, it's probably not much different than drinking a cup of coffee. however, i have noticed that it will intensify my high after smoking.

3. Haha, jeeze, it's not meth or anything man. Drink it in the morning and it'll help you wake up. Drink it late at night if you're sleepy and you don't want to be the 1st one to pass out because everybody will draw on you with permanent markers.

Personally I don't like Red Bull that much. Monster and Rockstar are much better brands, plus you get double the drink for the same price. Red Bull is a fuckin' rip off.

4. thanks guys anymore ppl?

5. monster low carb blue label, nothin better, also a great chaser for bourbon.

6. it's fuckin' red bull man. jesus christ

7. Ok, as said before, it's not meth. It's a damn soda with extra caffine, drink the mother fucker.

8. lol red bull tastes like shit and doesn't do anything for me, drink coffee

9. its good to mix with alcohol

lets just say its not going to be replacing lemonade anytime soon

10. I agree with just blaze, I feel like this is a joke it's an energy drink just drink one you probably won't feel any different or anything. Sorry if I sound like a dick.

11. i actually do not like red bull that much(taste wise) in fact the only time i will drink it is when i am making jager bombs(dont even like those too much)

i prefer jolt or amp or whoop ass if i am going to drink and energy drink(vault soda isnt too bad either)

its basically just a soda version of coffee man, drink it

there is this one drink called Redline(i think) that supposedly has a TON of caffeine. My friend tried to buy two and the guy at the gas station wouldnt sell him the second one(made him put it back haha) he said two of em was too much caffeine for one person, my friend ended up taking it back and just pocketing it since the fucker wouldnt sell him it

12. I dont like the taste of redbull, Monster and Rockstar are better, monster is smoother but Rockstar is more powerful. If I keep drinkin these im gonna have a heart attack at 40.

13. Lots of Red Bull will make your high very celebrial... a bit overwhelming... it's cool though. Should definetly drink it with weed...

14. i think red bull has a good taste to it. much better then rockstar. i like to chug one after i'm stoned, makes me feel aweomse.
    it also has niacin in it, so it helps flush your system.

15. Lol, just as much as A LOT of other foods. Like 20% of your DV? Not remotely enough to flush.

16. red bull kicks ass and is the OG. im high as hell and thirsty. i could sure go for a red bull right now.

17. I saw an 18oz monster the other day

18. Yes it may taste good to mix with alcohol but it is bad for you to mix like vodka and red bull.. One speeds up your heart rate and one slows it down and your heart doesnt know what to do. The drinks have been removed from alot of bars in past few years. :smoking:

edit: also bawls or w/e is like this too very good and gives you that extra energy if you dont like coffey and like the more sweet taste! :D

19. Yea just drink it, i like drinking them after smoking wakes you up a bit. I liked jolt more the red bull but now i can't find the blue jolt ones anywhere :confused:

20. i hadnt heard of people using vodka and redbull but i guess i could see people drinking that. ONly thing i have heard from is jager and redbull, but i imagine those would have the same effects.....