Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

red bull and weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KushSmokaa, Feb 16, 2011.

1. So I'm 14, me and my dad went to his girlfriends dads house and they had made pot brownies. They claimed to have put a whole zip into a batch of 12 brownies which wasnt that bad so that morning before we went my dad and I decided to try the redbull strawberry flavor and we both had drank them in about 10 minutes. I had done edibles before but after I drank the redbull and ate the brownie(I only ate half because I wanted the rest for later) I was starting to feel high. It took about 25 mins for it to finally kick in but once it did. I was g.o.n.e. the redbull was making my heart beat fast and I was freaking out cuz I was stoned and I went outside and walked in circles for 3 hours thinking I was dying before I was so fucked up I had to fall asleep on the couch it was hard to fall asleep because I didnt want to die before I woke up it was the worst experience I've ever had with weed. Would not do again. But I ate the other half a week later and got a really good indica high from it that's when I knew it was the redbull. My advice? Dont unless you wanna feel like you're dying for 4 hours.