Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Red Bud?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by VegaTDM, Apr 30, 2011.

1. Me and my Dad smoke together. One of his favorite stories is how when he was my age we worked at Dairy Queen making $150 a week, and he spent $80 of that on pot. He favorite kind was "Red Bud". Apparently, every week when he got his paycheck he got 2oz of Red Bud for $40 each.(keep in mind that was the the late seventies)

Long story short his birthday is next week and I was looking to get him some. What is the best strain of this type? What what I've read it was a Sativa Strain from Mexico. Was looking at some Orange Bud. If I can't get any "Red Bud" I can always get Sour Diesel.

2. panama red........if u could find it:(

3. wow man thats thoughtful of you. unfortunately, finding a strain that would be similar to what your old man had in the 70's will prove to be very difficult. good luck though!

4. Introduce him too a new sativa blue dream

5. random question u ever been to a jay and silent bob show?

6. get him durban poison. one of the best sativas ive ever had

7. isnt allaskan thiunderfuck red?