Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Red and blue specks in my bud

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Crackavelli, Jan 20, 2020.

1. Got a lot of red and blue specks in the bud I just got. Anyone know what they might be? Screenshot_20200120-111434.png

2. Meth like in breaking bad.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. definitely throw that weed in the trash.

4. Hiya bud, this is something we get a lot of here unfortunately.
    It’s some new craze these “generation z” type twats are upto these days.
    I call them millennials as they’re all born in this millennium.

Anyway, it’s organically grown weed.
    That requires bloodworm to keep the soil healthy. They eat stuff, shit it out and so on..
    Turns out though...
    if you pick the bloodworm out of the soil before you do the 2 week final flush.
    then drop them onto the buds for the last few days.
    They feast on all the excess nutrients in the buds but leave you with a somewhat deadly bit of Bush.
    they eat all of the bad stuff and none of the good stuff!
    My auld mans got bloodworm jellies! Had 2 on froday and nearly chewed my way to New Zealand!

• Like Like x 1
  5. I talk to whoever you got that from.

It ain't right.
    Come smoke organic

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. looks like plastic bits sure doesn't look like any once living plant material

7. Heyyyy all. Long time listener, first time caller.

This response actually makes the most sense, to me… I’m currently on my own grow, and just recognized these blue “specks” on one of my auto gals I’ve been growing in a soil medium, using Fox Farms organic fertilizer products throughout. Using a 30x/60x loupe, the specks appear as a vibrant, almost neon “mini structure” (as best as I can describe it) in the samples I examined. Similarly, one speck resembled a microscopic mushroom of sorts, stem & cap; though this is unlikely imo, as I have been using organic fungicide/pest repellent.

Interested to know for certain what it may be? If anyone has had the same experience & lab tested?
    Cheers, & grateful for this community!