Red Alert All Your Privacy Is Gone

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by joe 60, Jun 9, 2013.

1. My best friend got arrested and is still in jail for movin about 20 pounds across state lines......hes the last person to rat on anybody say what u want.

But anyway, a week after this happened...I had to find a new connect obviously and I did....then as im pickin some up...QP...and waitin for my friend to come back to house. I TEXT him to stop by in hour cuz im not home yet w the shit, but I actually was home already........not even 10 minutes later a cop is sittin like right in front of my house on the entrance to a private road. My buddy drives by and says hey man theres a white car in front of your house....sure enough a cop. Im like wtf.....never seen them there before cuz like I said its a private road. So I quit textn all together cuz i figured they were watchin cuz of my friend and I didnt want any physical evidence. So its cool for about a week or 2, then I got a dumb girl askin me in a TEXT if I can help her out or what not.....its about 2-3pm. I say stop by at 6-7, sure enough a cop is now sittin farther down the private road like 80 yards farther down than last time at about 5, and he was almost hiding behind a tree so I couldnt see him. Luckily I noticed him from my window and jus saw the front of his car.....so I call girl and tell her about the cop, and tell her not tonight. I shit u not, not even 5 minutes after that call.....hes gone. I even saw a weird really clean white surveillance van parked in a fast food parkin lot with some crazy ass thick huge antenna off the top of their car and it looked like some high quality shit, never seen it before. Then as I drive by 10 min later its gone, and this was like 2 in the mourning. Not to mention that 2 weeks after all this, the new town where I was gettin my stuff.....like 20 minutes away......3 people got busted in a 2 week time frame for a few Ozs on one, and like 2 lbs each on the others.

This whole thing turned my life around tho, not gonna lie.....im outta the game now, and im happy im done w that shit! I coulda got in some deep shit like my freinds, and i know it was from them watchin my text n maybe calls? O and I got a verizon smart phone...yay

Be careful out there people, even if your not big or nuthin....all it takes is one person who gets busted to say "O yea that guy deals or grows" Even if its OZs....QPs....or LBs.

Remember this tho.....

The Fourth Amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America:

"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."

2. This has been going on for a long time, and with a much broader reach. it shouldn't be that suprising.

3. #43 iCheif, Jun 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2013

Yeah Ive always known about it since Bushs administration, but I thought it was just for possible terrorist activity............

And can someone please fine me the true definition of Terrorism? :confused_2: There isnt one......what a loophole for them huh?