Recycling plants? Cant find the info

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by toilofday, May 14, 2010.

1. #1 toilofday, May 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2010
    I believe I read somewhere that if you're careful and your stains are sturdy sometimes you can harvest the majority of a plant then force it to re-veg after the growing cycle is over.

Does anybody have information on this? Are there ways to increase the odds?

I assume you'd lop of the 90% of the plant, transplant into a larger pot if needed, leave some buds, and then put it on 20/4 or 24/0 (probably the later)

2. :wave: you should do a search on here for revegging, there are lots of groovy guides :D.

I have revegged a couple of my girls in the past, its real easy. I left just less then the bottom 3rd of the plant but you can leave even less. Then just flush and treat her as a a veggy again with veggy light cycle and nutes as you said.

Good luck

3. Ha, it's in the bonsai mum thread. No wonder I couldn't find it. I must have read that thing like 4 times last year.

Thanks, that's exactly what I was looking for.

I plan on using a leaching solution, is this a bad idea? I should probably skip it and just use water eh? Was the flush you mentioned intended to clear out salts or leaching solution?

4. :wave: yes the flush is to remove some of the salt buildup and flowering nutes. You should do it, I revegged mine and then cloned them during veg so I didn't have to do it again. Good luck