Recycler For Flowers

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by tokin365, Jun 3, 2013.

1. #1 tokin365, Jun 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2013
    I always see them for oils and hear about em. Are they good for flowers too? I smoke oil but i like both and use flowers 70-99% the time.
    anyways back home my headshop has a slymed recycler norm 600 for 350 for me. Should i grab it?

Sent from my MB855 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Sent from my MB855 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

3. Of course you should get it. Even if you don't like it you can sell it for 50$ profit easy with the price your getting.

4. 350s fair so i should grab it!

5. Also where i live people are stingy on used glass sold ine 460 circ to circ sheldon for 175 when i was gettin desperate

6. Hm well try putting it online somewhere. I'm sure tere would be someone out there who appreciates it as much as you did

7. If you haven't got that by now!! Man something is really wrong with you that is straight amazing!!

Stay stoned fellow growers!!

THTstonedGUY

8. I cant till i get back to town still livin in Colorado for the time being

9. #9 shaggish, Oct 5, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2013
    bump.   who is making recyclers for flowers?  i'm looking for something a little bigger with a nice swirl to it.

edit. something less pricey than Mothership, though i do love them.

10. Look up Siren Apparatus on Facebook he's making some of the most functionally insane pieces I've ever seen
    More specifically don't miss his 360 grid doughnut even efs chimes in on the video about the grids being insane

11. Ill give you $351 right now...

352:blink:

Chris Riley from Defi has a couple designs. I have a circ/cirbine that spins pretty well.